Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
    I'll vote for Outlaw Immortalz, not the Outlawz. NO NOBLE lol

Thug Life was only made good by Syke and Mopreme, and they're part of the Outlaw Immortalz, so yeah...
    lol ill change my vote to outlaw immortalz then with young noble
    what u dont like about him?
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
      lol ill change my vote to outlaw immortalz then with young noble
      what u dont like about him?
      He is only 50% good. He can have great verses (despite what others think), but he isn't consistent enough for my tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
        He is only 50% good. He can have great verses (despite what others think), but he isn't consistent enough for my tastes.
        true true, but so doesnt everybody
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

outlawz becuz they made better tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
            I think Thug Life gets the edge here, not to take anything away from the outlawz but since Pac died, they pretty much lyrically died too.
            u must not have heard their newer material that they posted up for free on their site. i believe off hand its outlawzmedia.net i luv me some thug life, no doubts about it, but the lawz had more staying power. i think if thug life was that great, pac woulda brought them back instead of forming a "new group" (the outlawz)

Comment

I'd have to choose 'Thug Life' as there much better artists compared with the Outlawz.

Comment

The Outlawz were better!! Thug Life was tight too, but The Outlawz are better rappers to me!

Comment

Thug life would wreck Outlawz, they were more raw and were better rappers.

Comment

Thug Life, no question about it. The Outlawz had two good rappers to me, Fatal & Kadafi, the rest were alright at their best. Thug Life was just raw and didn't talking about their nutz in every verse.
                    Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

Thug Life hands down in my opinion the only outlaw worth listening too is napoleon, kadafi yeah he might be good but i think hes over hyped because he died. other than that i have no desire to ever hear another song with the outlawz on it, espically nobel (somebody get his punk ass a cough drop) and edi (hes just garbage) they we just riding the coat tails of pac and once pac died they fell of (not like they really had tallant). on the other hand though thug life, had big syke, mopreme, macadoshis, and rated r, every song ive heard pac and thug life together im never dissapointed id much rather listen to a thug life solo cd than an outlawz cd.

Comment

Shit we cant choose we have to remain loyal there both the shit

Comment

i'd compare Thug Life atleast with Dramacydal but thug life still winning

Comment

I think Thug Life is better because they are more real and have a more hard style

Comment

To me this is a trick question, because they both bring something that I dig, so I can't for the life of me choose.

Comment

thuglife or maybe the outlawz in the early to mid nintys.....so both
                                Say no to Trump.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X