Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katt Williams On Suge Knight Shooting "We Know Who It Was Aimed At. We Know Whose..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katt Williams On Suge Knight Shooting "We Know Who It Was Aimed At. We Know Whose..

Katt Williams On Suge Knight Shooting "We Know Who It Was Aimed At. We Know Whose Life He Saved" [video]

Katt Williams spoke with TMZ about Suge Knight being shot six times at a pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood on Sunday, August 24.

There was immediate speculation that singer Chris Brown was the intended target. That hasn't been verified, but Katt says he was with Suge and the former Death Row Records CEO was not the intended target.

"We know who [the shooting] was aimed at. We know whose life he saved. We know why they won't talk about it," Katt told TMZ. "The rumor mill will tell you, 'Yeah, see the same thing Suge was doing to Katt he was trying to do to Chris.' They're forgetting something, Suge has never managed me."

Is Katt saying Suge saved Chris' life? Chris is affiliated with the Fruit Town Piru Blood gang in Compton. He often flashes gang signs. Suge is also a Blood.
    Last edited by kudaz; 08-27-2014, 07:26 AM.

Aint Chris Browns first singles dance songs for kids now he a blood.... Lol fuck outta here

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

"Even Lil' Bow Wow throwin' it up,
      B2K crip walkin' like that's what's up."
      "I put my faith in God, blessed and still breathin
      And even though it's hard, that's who I believe in"

Tupac Shakur

“Tupac died at 25. If Malcolm X died at 25 he would have been a street hustler named Detroit Red. If Martin Luther King died at 25 he would’ve been known as a local Baptist preacher. And if I had died at 25 I would’ve been known as a struggling musician. Only a sliver of my life’s potential.”

Quincy Jones

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X