XXL Ends Print Edition Of Magazine After 17 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXL Ends Print Edition Of Magazine After 17 Years

The internet is killing magazines off to.. The Digital Market is the only market making you a profit.. Losing money doesn’t feel good… They will continue online through their website.. and you can still purchase it through iTunes I am assuming .. No more physical copies.. At one point I had a stash in my closet of about 70 of XXL’s.. Today is a sad day.

“We think XXL has strong potential in both the digital and live events market.” – Bill Wilson

“We incubated something digitally, but the Townsquare people can take it to the next level with their digital expertise. I don’t think it is a cost-cutting thing. I think it is an opportunity for Townsquare to do more with [the franchise].” – Ben Harris

That sucks, but I understand their point of view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

will happen to most of magazine and newspapers in due time
      I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Times like these make you say, fuck the internet. HashtagArmishParadise ...no one wants to own a digital XXL. And for the love of God, if its gonna be your final print, at least have every popular issue, or every rapper that shot for the front cover into one large collage, not fuckin Nas.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

That's an old Nas cover they used just to headline the article.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X