Who Is Dr. Dre In The Studio With?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Dr. Dre In The Studio With?

After the Beats sale to Apple, I as like Dr. Dre is finished with music, but that’s not the case I am hearing. Word on the street is the good Doc has been seen in the studio with another West Coast legend. Multi-platinum producer E-A-Ski has produced with the likes of Ice Cube, Jayo Felony, Naughty By Nature, Spice 1, Too Short, and Master P and a bunch of others. My sources tell me that he also hit the studio AGAIN. I am hearing that they will be releasing something new even though they have an underground hit with “Dr. Dre & Mr. Ski”. The song was never released, because Dre never approved the song at the day’s end back in the mid-90’s.

Who gives a flying F who he is in the studio with, doesn't mean shit lol. The idea is way overdue - all Dre goes to the studio, and collabs for is to stash everything in the vault.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X