Eminem Performs Tracks From Full Discography At ACL Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Performs Tracks From Full Discography At ACL Fest

Eminem trots out both newer and older tracks during his set at 2014 Austin City Limits Fest.

Eminem has been scarce recently when it comes to performing.

The Detroit native recently announced his Shady XV project for Black Friday with now being as good a time as any to begin promoting it.

Headlining Austin City Limits, Em trotted out songs from his entire catalog. Shady XV celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Eminem's second and landmark studio album, The Slim Shady LP.

According to Fuse, Em performed everything from "Airplanes" to "Stan." He also performed "Kill You," "Business," "The Way I Am," "Toy Soldiers," "My Name Is," "Without Me," "The Real Slim Shady" and newer joints "The Monster" and "Love The Way You Lie." He would close his set with "Not Afraid."

Eminem's most recent performance was when he brought out Rihanna at Lollapalooza. Since then he's been out of the public eye, presumably working on music.

Kill You, The Way I Am, The Real Slim Shady....

Sounds really Dope, cant wait to see it...is there an live stream ? lol

Comment

20th anniversary??
      Originally posted by kudaz View Post
      Eminem trots out both newer and older tracks during his set at 2014 Austin City Limits Fest.

Eminem has been scarce recently when it comes to performing.

The Detroit native recently announced his Shady XV project for Black Friday with now being as good a time as any to begin promoting it.

Headlining Austin City Limits, Em trotted out songs from his entire catalog. Shady XV celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Eminem's second and landmark studio album, The Slim Shady LP.

According to Fuse, Em performed everything from "Airplanes" to "Stan." He also performed "Kill You," "Business," "The Way I Am," "Toy Soldiers," "My Name Is," "Without Me," "The Real Slim Shady" and newer joints "The Monster" and "Love The Way You Lie." He would close his set with "Not Afraid."

Eminem's most recent performance was when he brought out Rihanna at Lollapalooza. Since then he's been out of the public eye, presumably working on music.

Comment

Yeah wtf r u smoking, Slim Shady EP came out in 99'

Btw I'd like to watch him perform all his classics, if it was recorded?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Slim Shady LP and Marshall Matters LP...wow what a time that was...going to high school listening to that shit like there was no tomorrow. the same days I was listening to The Chronic 2001 and UTEOT and I had a discussion with people at school why Dre didn't help produce UTEOT too lol
          www.gener80s.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X