New DMX Album Drops Next Week!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DMX Album Drops Next Week!!

Earl Simmons, better known by his stage names DMX or Dark Man X. He has acted in films such as Belly, Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 The Grave, and Last Hour. In 2006, he starred in the reality television series DMX: Soul of a Man, which was primarily aired on the BET cable television network. DMX has sold over 30 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling hip-hop artists of all time. X returns with his 8th solo release, 16 tracks in the full essence of DMX.
    The packaging is a Limited Edition 2 CD's/DVD all in a 'Slip case'. Includes the brand new 'Redemption Of The Beast' CD and the deluxe version, of the out of print, 2012 release 'Undisputed' CD/DVD. DVD contains 35 minutes of behind the scenes documentary and videos.

01. SPIT THAT SHIT
    02. BUILT LIKE A BITCH
    03. ON AND ON
    04. GET UP AND TRY AGAIN
    05. SOLID FT. RAMPAGE
    06. I’M GONNA WIN
    07. IT’S A PROBLEM
    08. IT’S GOIN’ DOWN
    09. SHOUT IT
    10. ONE MORE NIGHT
    11. 56 BARS
    12. WHERE YOU BEEN FT. FREEWAY
    13. RIGHT OR WRONG FT. JANNYCE
    14. GONNA GET MINE
    15. WE GONNA MAKE IT
    16. LOVE THAT BITCH FT. JANNYCE

Purchase Link

Only Place I Can Find The Album Listed
    Last edited by THROWED; 01-06-2015, 06:55 PM.

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

is it a real album or just a mixtape?
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      is it a real album or just a mixtape?
      Here Is The Description
      Earl Simmons, better known by his stage names DMX or Dark Man X. He has acted in films such as Belly, Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 The Grave, and Last Hour. In 2006, he starred in the reality television series DMX: Soul of a Man, which was primarily aired on the BET cable television network. DMX has sold over 30 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling hip-hop artists of all time. X returns with his 8th solo release, 16 tracks in the full essence of DMX.
      The packaging is a Limited Edition 2 CD's/DVD all in a 'Slip case'. Includes the brand new 'Redemption Of The Beast' CD and the deluxe version, of the out of print, 2012 release 'Undisputed' CD/DVD. DVD contains 35 minutes of behind the scenes documentary and videos.

Comment

on his facebook page is nothing, no promo nothing. I hope this is real and a official Album, then I will buy this definitely.

you will not find too much information on google....hm "The album will also be available for purchase on iTunes." any Link ?

he just put it out haha....

Comment

Hmm... Will have to find some info on this.

EDIT: just ordered a 3-disc version
          Last edited by Slut; 01-06-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
            Here Is The Description
            hmm, really strange! there was no annoucement, no promo, no single, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              hmm, really strange! there was no annoucement, no promo, no single, etc.
              Bra Not Only That But The Cover Is Fucking Hideous

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                Bra Not Only That But The Cover Is Fucking Hideous
                yeah, the cover looks like a mixtape cover

Comment

I ordered a limited edition. Let's see/hear what this is. Half of the tracks are old I guess. Maybe they are all old. The cover sucks too. Looks like a 2Pac mixtape cover made by some kid who just learned how to try out things in Photoshop.
                  Last edited by Slut; 01-06-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                    I ordered a limited edition. Let's see/hear what this is. Half of the tracks are old I guess. Maybe they are all old. The cover sucks too. Looks like a 2Pac mixtape cover made by some kid who just learned how to try out things in Photoshop.
                    1. Some tracks are old ? Correct
                    2. Shit cover ? Another correct

Even though some tracks are ancient, I still wanna hear the album

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
                      1. Some tracks are old ? Correct
                      2. Shit cover ? Another correct

Even though some tracks are ancient, I still wanna hear the album
                      One More Night is on it. People really wanted that track years ago when a video with bits of that track was made available. Maybe it was on some album bonus DVD or something. Can't remember. Could be on a rare release too. I built a DMX collection some years ago. Too bad he fell off that hard.

Comment

fuck yea cant wait
                        sigpic

Comment

yep looks more like a Mixtape. Hm.

But which 3cd Set do you guys mean ?

Comment

Hell naw

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1395]Slut
                              It´s fake

Swizz wrote:

I see a lot of people hitting me about this album!!! I can tell you 100% this is not the album X and I are working on!!!! (I feel like Timbo with the Aaliyah movie rite now) SMH !!!!!! #DontdisrespecttheDog We Got Fire coming
                              When the DOG come back you will know 100% !!!!!! Stop the B.S fake albums!!!!!!!! Fyi We Cooking Fire

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X