Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here collecting any items (not 2Pac this time)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    thanks [MENTION=1395]Slut nice to have the track
    There are different versions of it too. Like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
      There are different versions of it too. Like it?
      yeah great track I honestly just thought it was a freestyle when I first heard it performed live thank u
      sigpic

Comment

yeah great track I honestly just thought it was a freestyle when I first heard it performed live thank u
        "Fuck the beat! Listen to the words in the damn song!"

Love it. That's how I feel about rap and these days it seems to be all about beats. It doesn't even matter what the rappers rap about. I wish Amaru had understood this and not started to fuck with the beats to ruin every song.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          "Fuck the beat! Listen to the words in the damn song!"

Love it. That's how I feel about rap and these days it seems to be all about beats. It doesn't even matter what the rappers rap about. I wish Amaru had understood this and not started to fuck with the beats to ruin every song.
          exactly its thoughts like that how I started getting into Immortal Technique and Lowkey but X has been one of my favourites for a long time
          sigpic

Comment

exactly its thoughts like that how I started getting into Immortal Technique and Lowkey but X has been one of my favourites for a long time
            DMX has some other classic lines too like: "Pistol whip n....z if they got fake jewels!" It's a great line. Jewels are supposed to be status symbols and what do 5 dollar "blings" tell you about the guys wearing that crap? Exactly...

Comment

exactly I believe DMX is one of the top 5 any era none of that jay bling and bitches shit
              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X