Treach Responds To Praise From Eminem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treach Responds To Praise From Eminem

Eminem mentioned Treach as an influence in Ice T's "Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap."

Eminem has listed Treach as one of his main influences. The Detroit rapper explains how Treach has influenced him in Ice T's Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap film.

"I realized, 'This is what I want to do with my life,'" Eminem says. "Proof came over. He brought the fucking tape and my world ended. I was like, 'Oh my god. What the fuck is this?' Literally, I didn't write a rap for the whole summer."

Tha Advocate asked Treach his his thoughts on Slim Shady's comments.

"It made me feel like I did my job for a certain part of Hip Hop," he says in a BallerStatus interview.

He says that he is thankful to be a part of Eminem's career in the same way Run-DMC and others helped him build his platform.

"When somebody comes out and they become incredibly successful and say that you were a part of their life that made them, inspired them like that, it's an honor," Treach says.

Naughty by Nature, especially Treach, are way underated in the game or let me say it like this, the game should recognize them more then in the past and honoring their influences.
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X