Silkk The Shocker on Master P Signing Away Snoop Dogg from Suge Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkk The Shocker on Master P Signing Away Snoop Dogg from Suge Knight

It's certain people that could be leaders, and I think P is one of them." Slikk The Shocker explained about his brother, Master P. "He is a level-headed person, the kind of person you probably want to be a coach or lead the team."

During an interview with DJ Vlad, the New Orleans native explained how Snoop Dogg was able to leave the strong grips of Suge Knight at Death Row, and eventually sign to No Limit Records. While many questioned how the deal went down—due to many rumors of Knights' temper flaring up at any given time— Silkk says the men worked out the business deal with no real issues.

"It was no doubt about that, [that] him and Suge would probably work it out."

silkk the shocker is wiggidy wizzack!!!but i still bump "it takes more" track off his "made man" album...can´t feel his flow, if you would even call it a "flow".never the less, no limit was runnin´shxt back inna dayz...

death row dissed no limit records "hoe ain´t nuttn but a pussy to me, so, fxxk snoop dogg & master p" n its interesting that suge n master p worked it out somehow...

i still wanna hear the compilation (or tracks off it) tha realest was talkin about in his death row interview, a compilation they were doin wit cash money, tha realest even sang a hook of one of the songs, it goes: "cash money and death row, realest nixxaz down south and tha west coast"...
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

man silks weird talking style rap was crazy... but it was good back in the day... he would basically just say a bunch of random sht and rhyme it somewhere and made it into a song... lol.. say what you want about him but he went multi platinum doing what he did....

would love to hear more about no limit back in the day...

Comment

... it ain't my fault
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          ... it ain't my fault
          do u remember fett mtv & viva word cup?

98/99 was da year when no limit was really poppin´commercially n they played their shxt sometimes...damn i will never forget when i first heard "can´t take the heat" by snoop n mia x, "it ain´t my fault" by silkk n mystikal, that song with naughty by nature & no limit dudes...damn these were the times...couldn´t wait til one of the shows would start...damn i´ve been a hip-hop junky since an young age...
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

His first album was actually pretty good. It had the Cali sound they ran with before going back down south. Everything after that was very downhill. But damn No Limit had the game on lock. I used to buy every release as it dropped until I started feeling ripped off.

Comment

i love those special color cases

EDIT: they are called "Q Pack"
              Last edited by BlacPain; 12-23-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I was all into no limit back in the day too. They had a sound nobody else had. They had a South and bay area vibe. Then they incorporated Tupac style and added snoop. It was pretty good. They had albums dropping every two weeks, their covers were shiny , they had naked girls on their covers as well.

It was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                  ... it ain't my fault
                  Did I do that?

Comment

even everybody say master p is wack as a rapper i still like his stuff.... u don´t have to be superphilosophicalyrical, maybe someone is better rapper/mc but the other man´s music, who is less "lyrical" (hate that word), can make better music overall.
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Tru - True
                      Tru - True 2 Da Game
                      Master P - Ice Cream Man / 99 Ways to Die / Ghettos tryin to kill me
                      Silkk The Shocker - The Shocker
                      West Coast Bad Boyz 1 & 2
                      Mystikal - Unpredicatble
                      C-Murder - Life Or Death

All Classic No Limit records

Comment

Originally posted by mussolini View Post
                        Did I do that?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X