Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent On Eminem Collabo Album, "We'd Do That In A Heartbeat

50 Cent On Eminem Collabo Album, "We'd Do That In A Heartbeat"

G-Unit leader 50 Cent recently discussed what it would take to step behind the booth alongside Eminem to create a collaboration album.

Although 50 Cent has denied rumors that a joint project with Em was in production, he explained how the idea could turn into a full length album.

"I'd love to," 50 said about making an album with Em. "We haven't [seriously] discussed making an album together, 'cause we would have to sit collectively and create each song...Unless we was doing something where half of it was his and half of it was mine. And conceptually, maybe if he came up with the first six songs and I built the last six songs and we just featured on each other's records, you know what I mean? We'd do that in a heartbeat." (MTV)

id like to see that....it would be tight but em would out shine 50

Comment

This would definitely be interesting...I would love to see which concept they would go with....But either way we would get great music for sure...

Comment

I'll be cool with it, if its serious and they both take time to write dope rhymes. Not some Re-up stuff.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X