Joe Budden Confesses To Hidden Method Man Diss On Slaughterhouse Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Budden Confesses To Hidden Method Man Diss On Slaughterhouse Album

Joe Budden has reportedly said the forthcoming Slaughterhouse album will contain a subliminal diss going at Method Man that was planted pre-truce.

According to online reports, Joey said the diss was made prior to him reaching out to Mef and could not be changed.

As we all know on Sunday (July 19), Meth and Mouse took a walk in the bushes and came away with a cease fire agreement. The next day, Joe went on his blog TV channel and amongst other chatter, mentioned that he feels bad that he forgot to inform Meth that he had a line in a Slaughterhouse song on the album that dissed him. He made it sound like it was more a sublim than an all out jab. He stated he wished he could change it given that he and Meth had just had a great private convo but it was too late. The album has already been delivered, pressed and mastered. Because of that fact, he said clear as day, he would reach out to Meth and give him the heads up. (Rap Radar)
    Budden previously spoke with radio personality Angela Yee about talking face-to-face with Mef about their past issues.

"Yeah, me and Mef went, we walked out by the poison ivy and f*cking grass, we had a nice conversation," Budden revealed. "And you gotta do that 'cause often at times as artists, you communicate through the media and that can never be good. So we saw each other, we spoke about it like men, that sh*t is a done deal. That sh*t is over with...Me and Mef, we had mutual respect for one another, which is why the whole sh*t I did seemed a bit awkward. But nah, everything was cool." (Angela Yee Rumors)
    Prior to the interview, Budden recorded a taped apology to the Wu-Tang Clan frontman.

"I really am sorry for the Method Man initial move," Joey said in a video. "When I say I'm apologizing, it's because Joe Budden is truly sorry for something Joe Budden did and it was in bad taste. Now, because there's been a lot of other parties being involved, a lot of parties that don't really have anything to do with it, like they're just in it because of association...From this point forward, if any one of them n*ggas say something to me, that I do not like, or any one of them n*ggas say my name in a negative light, the peace treaty is f*cking over and the 'No Comment' movement is over." (On Smash)
    Despite the alleged diss being on the rap group's new album, Royce Da 5'9 has announced the beef was over during a Rock The Bells performance.

"Wanna shout-out the whole Wu-Tang Clan," he said. "Slaughterhouse does not have a problem with the Wu-Tang Clan. It'll never be no beef with the Wu-Tang Clan. That gangsta right there talked to that gangsta Method Man and squashed it, shook hands and that's it." (Jessie Maguire)

ain't that a bitch??? u just squashed the beef with mef and u cant remove the track from the album??? c'mon (expecting Inspectah Deck 2 kick his ass)
    There's A Difference Between Confidence And Being Cocky, And I'm Real Confident Because I Know What I'm Capable Of - Big L

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X