What took 7 months for biggie killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What took 7 months for biggie killed

Any reason it took 7 months for biggie to get killed ?? And why not sooner....

Because that's how long it took him to set foot back in Cali? And it was less than 6 months.

Comment

are you suggesting that if they could have hired you to kill him you would have done a better job? :s

Comment

Maybe waiting for his to return to California
        "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

he had some burgers to finish........

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
            Because that's how long it took him to set foot back in Cali? And it was less than 6 months.
            that was the absolute STUPIDEST move... maybe ever! by anyone! going to cali only 6 months after that...

Comment

and dissing Pac on the radio right before he got killed was dumb
              G Litt still has rares. and herpes.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
                that was the absolute STUPIDEST move... maybe ever! by anyone! going to cali only 6 months after that...

They got greedy.. they wanted the marked that they thought was now up for grabs with Pac gone and Suge locked up
                I ain't choosing sides
                Hell nah,fuck everybody
                It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                I'm bullet proof
                Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

oh yeah big papa
                  watch me flash my gut
                  offering to any fag a titty fuck
                  ....i'm fat bitchez

Comment

We hit tha house of blues, actin’ like fools
                    In my mind I’ma don
                    It’s me, makaveli
                    A.K.A Tha Don of this whole clique
                    Niggas you so sick

Recognize a real Don when you see one
                    Sipping on booze in the House of Blues
                    I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali (going back to Cali)
                    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

i did wonder that too. They could have easily put a hit on him and had someone go to NY or someone from NY do it while Biggie was there...but It was more practical to wait until he was in california. Cheaper too lol

I feel no pity. One of them knew about the 94 shooting which put everything in fucking motion. And Biggie amongst others dropping disses after Pac's death. I dont wish to say he deserved it but he exactly wasn't respectful. Same goes for the cowardly mobb deep crew. To be honest though I really dont know why a hit was never placed on Diddy. If you put one on biggie then why wasn't one on him as well? Its puzzling. Doddy and Jay-z gained the most out of both deaths.

and its kind of crazy because with Pac around I feel he would be worth more then Diddy, more of a businessman then both, and still dropping hits more then Jay-Z. Jay Z would have still gotten big but not as much as he did with Pac and or Biggie still around. Even the likes of DMX, Ja Rule and Eminem got exteremely lucky. Eminem would have still cracked through but with all the rap legends dead (eazy, pac, biggie) and then big pun and big L....there was just a lot of open room for any rapper to make a presence.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X