50 Cent, Eminem & Dr. Dre Sign Slim Da Mobster To Record Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent, Eminem & Dr. Dre Sign Slim Da Mobster To Record Deal

50 Cent, Eminem and Dr. Dre have reportedly signed rap newcomer Slim da Mobster to their respective record labels and will play a large role on the forthcoming Detox album.

While keeping details scarce, Mobster revealed his involvement in the Doc's long-awaited release.

"I'm not even focused on my album right now," Slim said in an interview. "I'm all about his album. 'Cause the better I do on that, the better it is for the situation with my album." After getting the co-signs from the big homies Dre and Em, 50 Cent was the next to jump onboard behind the young rapper. Now, Slim Da Mobster is the first artist signed to all three artists, representing G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath. (MTV)
    Slim previously spoke on joining forces with Dre and his Aftermath label.

"I almost fainted [when I met him]," Slim admitted. "You know how you dream some sh*t and your dream really happens? Well, that's what it was. I always felt like he would f*ck with me. But n*ggas was sayin' I really gangbang. I'm active in the streets. Just pure hatin'. But Dre is a real n*gga. His response was 'No lawsuits Slim, if you really want to do this!'" (Aftermath Music)

Slim? Its Slim Shady. Anywho. i guess its another rapper who will never see the release of his album. I dont really care about gunit records and aftermath, but eminem has to concentrate on his stuff and keep working with d12.

Comment

Hmm if he signed to all three labels he's gotta be an aight rapper...I'm kinda excited to hear from this guy and see what he's got up his sleeve...

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
      Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
      Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
      Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

In fact, Slim Da Mobster is The D.O.C. nephew. No wonder why he's signed.

Comment

Has anyone actually heard anything by this guy??...I'm kinda interested since there taking such steps with a guy nobodies really heard of....(Being The D.O.C.'s nephew makes alot of sense of why he's signed....but still...he's gotta have talent)...

Comment

your telling me he's d.o.c.'s nephew and he had nver met dre???.....wtf

Comment

How come he doesnt sign his own son.

Comment

^^ dr.dre never signed his son or daughter and both of em are musicians r.i.p to his son though.
                its just business..
                AND for godsakes aftermath stop signing ppl if you are not going to release them..
                hittman?
                joell ortiz?
                bishop lamont?? (pending)
                many more just an example

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X