Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Method Man Talks Joint Album W/ Ghostface & Raekwon, "It's In Discussion Right Now"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Method Man Talks Joint Album W/ Ghostface & Raekwon, "It's In Discussion Right Now"

Wu-Tang Clan's Method Man recently revealed plans to make a collaboration project alongside Raekwon and Ghostface Killah.

While he said the album is merely an idea at the moment, Mef said he would likely base his decision on the fans' perception.

"It's in discussion right now," Mef said in an interview. "I don't want to say it's written in stone, but it's in discussion. I want some feedback from the fans to see how they would take that. RZA produced tracks, some other outside producers, of course, and we gonna have Wu-Tang members on the album, but it'll be a Rae, Ghost and Meth album...I like doing shows with brothers instead of just doing them by myself...I like to have a crowd around. And have that input to make the project better." (MTV)
    Raekwon recently hinted at the possibility of dropping more albums before the end of 2009.

"Peace yall just seen the last visual of the Walk wit me video and its classic," he wrote via Twitter yesterday (July 6). "will be giving ya a teaser real soon! In the booth just recording some new records ya know i might drop 3lps before this yrs out i got to catch up But its bout OB4CL2 RIGHT NOW! Im just putting myself back where i belong! And that on Top! Yea but who heard bout that Mef, GHOST & RAE ALBUM, wht ya think bout that!" (Raekwon's Twitter)
    Ghost is currently prepping the release of his next album, The Wizard of Poetry.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X