Nas Ordered to Pay Kelis $44,000 in Monthly Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas Ordered to Pay Kelis $44,000 in Monthly Support

Divorce rulings come quick in L.A. Just one day after the former hip-hop power couple welcomed their son, Knight, into the world, a judge has ordered Nas to pay Kelis $44,000 a month in child support.

According to the Associated Press, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Louis Meisinger made the decision earlier today (July 23). The $44K bill surpasses rap mogul Russell Simmons’s $40,000 child support payments to former wife Kimora for his two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki.

As previously reported Kelis filed for divorce from the Queensbridge rapper back in April. Since then Kelis has stated in legal documents that despite having close to $11 million in the bank, Nas has failed to provide any child or spousal support. Nas, on the other hand, claims that Kelis over-reported his income by more than two times the actual amount.

Kelis gave birth to the former couple’s first child, Knight Jones, on Wednesday night around 9 p.m. in an undisclosed New York hospital. TMZ reports she was in labor since early Monday morning. –Max G

Source:
    XXLmag.com - ยป Nas Ordered to Pay Kelis $44,000 in Monthly Support

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

I think that this amount of money is ridiculous, she could have easily lived off of 5,000 USD and not even had a job. Not like the babys gonna go to college,hes gonna follow in his pops footsteps and become a shadow of Nas.

Comment

Originally posted by cbgmr
      True she is probably gonna spend a lot of the $$$$$ on herself.
      No shit,shes not gonna be putting it in a savings account and making money off of the money.Bitches aren't that smart

Comment

There should also be a court order to supply proof of purchases pertaining to the child. 44 K is ridiculous for anyone

Comment

I am not a big Nas fan.....but damn Kelis is a big cunniving cunt. How can u not let him come see the birth of his son........also that amount of money is 1 persons yearly salary!!!.....wtf! Karma is a bitch, and it will come back 2 bite her in her shameless, disgusting fukcin ass!

Comment

2Pac
            I guess times gettin' hard
            even harder for you
            cuz, hey now, got a baby
            on the way now

More money from the county
            and thanks to the welfare
            you're about to
            get your hair done.

quote seems fitting
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

haha.....i love that...i did go hard at kelis, but after thinking about it..nas is kind of a douchebag for cheating on her, but that amount of money is ridiculous. Allhiphop reports that both puffy and diddy pay less child support and we all know nas is not caked up like that.

Comment

lol poor nas paying so much for fu****ing this bitch , if she use all this money for their children it's ok but i don't think so lol
                sigpic

Comment

i wonder if he can appeal it..........most of it is spousal support which is just ridiculous, to maintain her lifestyle, which is just silly. Why doesnt she go to the studio and record an damn album.....your in an industry where u can make shitty music and make millions....this is about revenge for her i guess.

Comment

Agree with baba here or should I Say Gianto Baba lol
                    well bs 44,000 just for her really and that sucks cuz nas cant even see the birth of his child and maybe not even his child.

Comment

almost 50 000$ for child support? Wtf, i've read today that the child will only get like 7-9 thousands. And Nas have still some payments to do for the lawyers and shit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X