Real Gangsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
    what does my skin color has to do with the topics i make?
    Clearly because white guys don't make up the populus of the gangster stuff you portray/discuss on here, sparking my curiosity as i said.

No offence intended pal, don't say if you don't wanna. Ive got the impression of you as a hardcore wigga dude, wanted to know if thats accurate, nothing wrong with it mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Cat View Post
      Clearly because white guys don't make up the populus of the gangster stuff you portray/discuss on here, sparking my curiosity as i said.

No offence intended pal, don't say if you don't wanna. Ive got the impression of you as a hardcore wigga dude, wanted to know if thats accurate, nothing wrong with it mind.
      yes, i am white.yes, i love gangsta rap and hip-hop in general.
      no i don´t run around saggin pants n throwin up westside every five seconds.
      you done?
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

you done?
        Based on your 'ask me questions' thread id thought you'd love the interest im paying you haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Cat View Post
          Based on your 'ask me questions' thread id thought you'd love the interest im paying you haha.
          ask me question thread was done by many members, not only by me.

i think you´re trying to get on my nerves, it won´t work,buddy!get a life.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

ask me question thread was done by many members, not only by me.

i think you´re trying to get on my nerves, it won´t work,buddy!get a life.
            Wasn't my intention. Okay I'll try.

Comment

i read somewhere that barry white *RIP* was a bdawg from south central?any truth in it?
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X