HEADPHONES...BEATS by DR.DRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEADPHONES...BEATS by DR.DRE

Has anyone bought them....if so how r they..can someone give me a review becuz i was thinking of buying them.

If you are not a DJ,don't get them. They are sick looking,and sound is better,but you only need the sound that a 10 buck pair of headphones can give off. Use the 300 bucks on some other shit. They're sick tho,my bud has the in bud ones and the actual headphones

Comment

There way too expensive and I have never tried them...but I would take Ness' advice and get some maybe at most 20$ pair of headphones...they'll work just as fine imo...

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
      Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
      Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
      Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

i disagree with pness.. you dont need to be a dj to appreciate great quality..
        any headphone 10bucks is way too shitty for me..
        anyways i tried the beats long time ago.. its not worth 300. it is nice great sounding but no 300 worth..
        i do luv how light it feels compared to all the other headphones ive tried.
        its really plasticy i dont know if that will bug you, but it does for me..
        there much other better headphones for 300.. and some headphone under 300
        DRE should have teamed up with SENNHEISER!!! no clue why he chosed monster

FEEL 9/10
        SQ 7.5/10
        PRICE 5/10

Comment

I heard mixed reviews about it and shit. I personally think that Bose would be a better choice just due to the fact that they been making quality products for a while man.
          Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

I'm sorry...but any headphones that cost more then $50 is way to much to spend on..period...even if your a DJ...Maybe if your a big time record company with million dollar studios you'd want $300 headphones...but the average person...come one now....(IMO)

Comment

if u a DJ look at some dj headphones by sennheiser, bose, or skullcandy (my order of preference)

if u jus a normal guy look at - sennheiser, bose, sony, skullcandy (again my order of preference)
              Bushi.until i get free says (22:15):
              the weed yeah
              first it was fucking me up coz i was thinking deeper
              but then was lik
              oh a fucking octopus

Comment

You pay 300$ for name "Dre Gay"
                ye
                fuck that...
                spend 100$ on some profi. studio headphones / closed
                sigpic

Comment

thanks for the advice guys.....i need some quality headphones....i have some 20 dollar headphones right now, the ones that go in your ear. The thing is the left side is shorter than the right side.......whoever designed them is an idiot.

Comment

yea they are way too expensive, get some midi controller and save the money

Comment

The Legendary Sennheisers HD 280 PRO!
                      bose are average consumer products not meant for mixing and monitoring

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X