Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Replies To Jay-Z 'Groupie' Comments

Thoughts on the beef?

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Game is a fucking joke. Jay needs to put out a track like Take over and mash on this chumps ass. Hes got nothing on Jay,Jay would murder him with a single verse. Game just wants more album sales

Comment

i dont know game i think is just trying yo make hype for himself, personally i dont like jay z i do like a few songs but for the most part i think hs garbage eve though he praly woudl destroy game lol

Comment

Damn Game really proved himself and made sense in this inteview.He made some good points here.I might get behind Game in this beef even though I like Jay-Z alot too but If I do game you never know if game is gonna change his mind again.

Comment

Not a fan of Jay but Game need to STFU. Always starting some shit when albums about to drop.

If you want your name out there. Make a hot track.

Comment

Yup , he really needs to make some dope tracks instead of goin on with this stupid beefing.

Comment

Originally posted by Worldwide
              Is it me or does the star on game's cheek with the A look like a Illuminati symbol? Anyway I reckon Game would tear old Jay-Z up lol. My Bitch if released as a single, woud've had devastating effects on jigga.
              Exactly what I'm saying..back in the day would be a different story but Jay is out of his prime....Game on the other hand is and I think rite now Game would win in a beef imo...
              No offense but Jay needs to retire....

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
              Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
              Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
              Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X