Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem - Infinite (Remastered)

#VIP

Listen to Eminem's "Infinite" title track remastered for the first time.

We recently broached the 20-year anniversary of Eminem's first project, before he took on his Slim Shady alter-ego, Infinite. 500 copies of the project were pressed and released in November 1996, with no proper commercial availability, even to this day. To celebrate the project's anniversary, Em has released a remixed and remastered version of the title track. It keeps the same feel intact, although the sound is definitely crispier than any bootleg internet version you can find, and the production has been reworked slightly.

The track is available on iTunes for the first time ever, as well.

In addition to this revamped "Infinite," Eminem has released a nine-minute documentary, "Partners in Rhyme," which shares never-before-seen footage from his time in Detroit-- including open mic nights and recording at the Bass Brothers studio.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...rsary-remaster

Sounds alright. I'd prefer no post-production but it's still good

Comment

out of all the things i bought and sold i wish i never sold my first pressing of Infinite. this remix sounds good. wish he could just remaster the whole album and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        out of all the things i bought and sold i wish i never sold my first pressing of Infinite. this remix sounds good. wish he could just remaster the whole album and release it.
        I never really understood why he never did, maybe an issue with WEB but I think SSLP and even MMLP had them on board as well. Who knows, will never happen it seems. (I still want a Bugz CD issue for These Streets EP)

Comment

Eminem said on twitter that he's working on an album which means he's either remastering the Infinite or making a new one.

Comment

i wish this and power of a dollar would be officially released.. anyone on the board got a wave rip of any of these two?
            Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

I wish he remastered Biterphobia. That's my favorite unreleased Eminem song.

Comment

Anyone got an MP3 rip of this by the way? Thanks.

Comment

Anyone got an MP3 rip of this by the way? Thanks.
                  http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/HJQqDMYL/file.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    I wish he remastered Biterphobia. That's my favorite unreleased Eminem song.
                    Biterphobia is INSANE.

Comment

Bass bros have the whole album remastered. But who knows if they will release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                        Bass bros have the whole album remastered. But who knows if they will release it.
                        i hope it's been remastered and not re-produced like the title track. i dig the underground low budget feel of Infinite.

Comment

Does anyone have a rip of the limited tape re issue of 'infinite' FBT put out awhile back?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X