No announcement yet.

Swizz Beatz On Re-Uniting Ruff Ryders, "Jadakiss Was The Hardest One To Catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swizz Beatz On Re-Uniting Ruff Ryders, "Jadakiss Was The Hardest One To Catch

Producer Swizz Beatz recently spoke on what motivated him to reunite the original members of Ruff Ryders and why Jadakiss was the most difficult to get a hold of.

In addition to speaking on Ruff Ryders, Swizzy also hinted at being involved in the new Drake and Lil Wayne albums set to drop later this year.

"Me and my uncles and the fans too hit me up all the time," Swizz said about getting the Ruff Ryders together. 'Where's the Dog? Where's Eve?' We gotta do it for them even if we don't do it for ourselves but DMX is in an amazing space. Drag-on is here with me right now. We just having fun doing what we do. Jadakiss is the hardest one to catch. He's like the busiest but everybody was like one, two, three...It's all family love though...Look out for X, look out for Eve, look out for the new Drake album, look out for the new Wayne. I got some very amazing friends. They're rich, I'm not rich, I'm blessed." (Ms Drama TV)
    Swizz also recently said fans could expect a return of X's popular rapping style.

"I'm about to drop this joint that was supposed to be DMX and Jadakiss, but it's gonna be DMX and Eve," Swizz said in an interview. "I want people to hear Eve in that hard element again. X is on his A-game. They're in trouble. Just the lineup of music I have already done, ignorant! X is gonna come back so crazy. They are both on the way...I paused up on my album sh*t...I'm on a different level of expressing myself. I'd rather express musically than lyrically. But any minute, I can go in the studio and jump on some sh*t I made for somebody else and not wanna give it to them." (MTV)
    He spoke on hitting the studio alongside DMX in a separate interview earlier this month.

"Wait until y'all hear the finished product of [DMX]," Swizz told Jenny Boom Boom. "We've taken it way to the next level and the whole double R movement from Eve to X, those are my main first priorities right now and I mean the music is coming out crazy...It's time for that, I told X like, 'You not gonna finish the legacy? Like, what we doing? I remember when people couldn't on stage after you. Like, what are we doing?' It's a whole different team around him, like, X, he needs the right team around him and right now he's got the right team around him. The team around him when we was doing it real major, that team is around him again. So it's easier for me to communicate with him. find him, because all these 'Yes' people that were around him, they fans. You can't have no fans around him, you gotta have family around." (Jenny Boom Boom TV)
    Kiss previously said the Ruff Ryders movement would be in full effect for 2009.

"We got the Ruff Ryder, D-Block remix out," Kiss explained as he and Swizz Beatz pulled out trademark Ruff Ryder bandannas. "We got [DMX] on there. X on there, Eve, Drag-on, Styles P, Sheek Louch, we bringing it back. We bringing it back to that element baby! ... And yeah, yeah, the Big Bosses tour, me and my big homie Cam'ron coming to a venue near you real soon...Catalog is crazy right now. We got Lox album coming, Ruff Ryder compilation, new Sheek album, new Swizz album, new Kiss album. We gettin' it poppin' baby! ("106 & Park")
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X