The Game On "R.E.D." Album, "My Flow Is As Raw As Before I Got W/ Dre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game On "R.E.D." Album, "My Flow Is As Raw As Before I Got W/ Dre

The Game recently spoke on his forthcoming R.E.D. Album and why the project would give fans a similar vibe reminiscent of his G-Unit/Aftermath debut, The Documentary.

In addition to speaking on the soulful side of the project, Game also hinted at the songs' overall structure and feel.

"The R.E.D. Album is a little soulful," Game said in an interview. "It's crazy because it could be pre-Documentary, and it could be post-R.E.D. Album, like it's early and late. It's early and late, so it's just on time. If you could understand that. It's like I'm raw. Like [on] some of the songs my flow is as raw as before I got with Dre...Then the songs are so big and melodic and so music-filled that you could tell that I've been around for a while...So, you know, that's the vibe and it's soulful, but it's still right where you need it to be. It's not too sample-heavy and not just that soulful where it takes away from what I do, and it isn't gonna bore you or tire you out. This album is going to be incredible, man, and I would say it's going to be my best album." (MTV)
    He also said the project could be one of his most lyrical records to date.

"The album will be out later this year," Game said in an interview last week. "I know people say it all the time, this album re-rooted me, took me back to The Documentary days and this might be my hardest-spitting album. Can't wait to finish that, the anticipation level is through the roof. I'ma give the people what they need." (103 Jams)

So he's going to use Shyne's flow again?

Still looking forward. Usually feel a couple of tracks.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X