No announcement yet.

The Game Breaks 50 Cent Cease-Fire, "G-Unit Still Don't Get No Love, F*ck Them"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Breaks 50 Cent Cease-Fire, "G-Unit Still Don't Get No Love, F*ck Them"

The Game has gone back to dissing his former rap group, G-Unit, after appearing on-stage last week and calling each member out at an Amsterdam concert.

After performing "Hate It Or Love It," Game called out 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.
    "G-Unot!," Game shouted to an Amsterdam crowd at his concert last week. "G-Unit still don't get no love, f*ck them. F*ck 50. F*ck Banks. F*ck Yayo. There's only three n*ggas left, when I'm done, it's gonna be nobody. GGG GGG GGG-Unot!!! GGG-Unot! GGGG-Unot! GGG-GGG-GGGG-Unot! F*ck G-Unit!" (Forbez DVD)

He previously apologized to the Unit and said his past "G-Unot" taunts were due to his youth.
    "Jimmy [Iovine] always says, 'Man, I told you guys not to break up the Beatles,'" Game said in an interview. "He says he told John Lennon the same thing a long time ago. But I was young, man. I was dumb. I did a lot of dumb things. I felt me and 50 clashed. I'm not gonna diss 50. I'm not gonna go back on the plane. He had his side, I had my side. I did what I felt was necessary for me and my career to have longevity and survive in hip-hop and music to be around when I'm Quincy Jones' age -- not just be Quincy Jones' age, but be a Quincy Jones. Now, four albums in, I can honestly say from Banks to Young Buck to [Dr.] Dre to Yayo to whoever, if it would have kept going, endless paper. Millions of albums sold --- because we were great together. Me and 50's chemistry was like how Method Man was to Redman when they get in. You know when Method Man gets with Redman, it's going down." (MTV)

Tony Yayo later shared his thoughts on Game's apology.
    "Honestly, it was bugged out to me when n*gga said Yayo, [Lloyd] Banks," Yayo told DJ Whoo Kid in an interview. "What he said was real. N*ggas was The Beatles. That's the realest thing he said, like, if me, Fif, Banks, [Young] Buck, Game, if we was on our A-game together then we would have still been making money. We making money now but what I'm saying is we wouldn't have allowed nobody to take that number one spot. But it's too late to figure that sh*t out now. What's done is done. N*ggas to me is marked to death. I don't give a f*ck about these n*ggas. At the end of the day, if n*ggas would have just sat there and listened to what 50 said and didn't feel no way, 'cause it's not like 50 was Suge Knight'ing n*ggas over there, it wasn't even like that...If you read the 48 Laws of Power, one of the laws is break away from the group because you get more attention...They actually wanted to be on the same level as 50 and it's hard to get to that level." (This Is 50)

Game was kicked out of G-Unit around February 2005.
    A 24 year-old man who police have identified as Kevin Reed of Compton, California, was hospitalized after a shooting outside the offices of New York radio station Hot 97. Although police have not confirmed many details, a source close to the investigation said the incident occurred at around the time 50 Cent was making an appearance at the radio station to announce the Game had been booted from G-Unit. (SOHH)

Check out The Game's on-stage G-Unit diss below:
    <OBJECT classid="clsid<param name="movie" value="http://www.forbezdvd.com/player.swf?id=5607"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><EMBED src="http://www.forbezdvd.com/player.swf?id=5607" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="383" width="640" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" name="player"></EMBED></OBJECT><P ALIGN=LEFT><a href="http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=NTYwNw==">The Game Live @ Paradiso Amsterdam (Dissing G-Unit)</a></P>

Source:
    The Game Breaks 50 Cent Cease-Fire, "G-Unit Still Don't Get No Love, F*ck Them" [Video] | SOHH.com

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Cant he like just let go ? He is sounding stupid talking that stuff just after he talked about being young and dumb.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X