Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown Makes Surprise Lil Wayne Performance, Sings "Best I Ever Had" [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown Makes Surprise Lil Wayne Performance, Sings "Best I Ever Had" [Video]

Lil Wayne surprised fans last night (August 2) during his "America's Most Wanted" Virginia concert with a performance by Chris Brown who sang Drake's "Best I Ever Had."
    Click here to find out more!

In addition to collaborating with Weezy, Chris Breezy also paid homage to the late Michael Jackson.

Chris sang "Every Girl" and apparently enjoyed the set as he was seen smiling and dancing energetically alongside the tour's original performers. During the August 2 live gig, Chris did not only sing but also managed to moonwalk when Michael Jackson's song "Billie Jean" was played on-stage. To the concertgoers, Weezy shouted, "Ya'll make some noise for the new Michael." (Ace Showbiz)

Breezy last made headlines after airing a public apology to his fans and Rihanna in late July.

The surprise appearance at the Young Money gig was Brown's first public appearance since releasing a video on July 20 in which he apologized to Rihanna for the assault on the eve of the Grammys, which left her with facial contusions and cuts. Brown pleaded guilty last month to one count of felony assault and was ordered to perform 180 days of community service in Virginia as part of his plea deal. (MTV)

Ghostface Killah recently spoke with SOHH about his reaction to the apology.

"I guess it's good he said sorry," Ghost said. "He ain't gettin' no spins. Then I heard Jay-Z was like, 'Yo tell them motherf*ckers don't play that n*gga's sh*t.' N*ggas ain't playing it. He a young dude. It's good that he apologized though. I don't know to what effect that it's going to have on the other people though but he did what he had to do. Now he has to learn from it. I hope that he get back in the game and just do what he do. Just don't do that sh*t no more because now you know." (SOHH)

Jay-Z, who helped mentor Rihanna at Def Jam, recently disputed rumors of being involved in Brown's non-appearance at this year's 2009 BET Awards.

"That is the silliest rumor I ever heard," Jay said in an interview. "That's not even my style. If I got a problem with Chris Brown, I got a problem with Chris Brown. I haven't said anything live or behind the scenes. I don't agree with what he did, that's it. But as far as not letting him perform at the BET Awards, come on, that's stupid, that's a sucker move...I didn't do it and I wouldn't do it, that's not how I deal with my problems." (Tim Westwood TV)

Check out Chris Brown's performance below:

Source:
    Chris Brown Makes Surprise Lil Wayne Performance, Sings "Best I Ever Had" [Video] | SOHH.com

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X