Detox discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detox discussion

Lets keep all Detox related news/discussion in here.

Lets begin!

I predict a 2011 release for Detox

lol it was supposed to come out in 2007
    why has it been left off so much?
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I believe that Dre wants to make it "perfect", and plus hes been putting it off to the side due to the death of his son (right?), Em's relapse album(s),50's albums,and for god knows what else

Comment

Yeah its gonna be awhile to this comes out.But when it does its gonna be sick.

Comment

im not sure which son died, was it hood surgeon?
          well im sure thats a proper excuse but damn lol 3 years
          it better be good...
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by DPG92© View Post
            Yeah its gonna be awhile to this comes out.But when it does its gonna be sick.
            May be good,but it will be a huge disappointment. This has so much hype that people believe it will be the best hip hop album of all time.I doubt the production level will be that great. It might be good, since Dre is a genius behind the music, but its way too over-hyped.

Comment

we midaswell talk about unicorns, santa claus, and world peace... since none of that shits ever gonna happen or be real lol ive given up hope on detox
              Last edited by Chuck Dirty; 08-05-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Splitting of the red sea seems more of a possibility at the moment than Dre releasing Detox haha

Comment

i hope this shit comes out soon but i hope its actually a dre album not like the aftermath

Comment

I honestly think that the Mayan prediction for 2012, was the release of Detox. Shit I'm scared if Dre releases it, hell would freeze over, aliens would come, we'd find nessie, the yetti would be spotted in hollywood, sippin on a strawberry smoothie yo. And it will flop.
                    Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

i am not even waitin for this, its dead for me ..

Comment

Well listen to Dre's production on Relapse, it isn't all that. It should not take a professional this long to make an album. Pac made the 7DT in a short time and it's a god dam classic!

Comment

I think it will be released next year 2010!

I feel sorry for Bishop Lamont in all serious his album is never going to see the light of day

Comment

bishop got dropped months ago i heard..

Comment

^Na that was a false rumour! Bishop Lamont confirmed it a while ago

He is still on aftermath; however i don't believe he will be there longer

There was a song recently released called Hallelujah Feat. Xzibit Produced by Dr. Dre

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91tLgfkaH0]YouTube - Bishop Lamont - Hallelujah (Feat. Xzibit)[Prod. Dr. Dre][CDQ][/ame]

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X