DMX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX

I was wondering what the 2pac fans around here think of him. I was watching a vid about him on youtube and heard a song come by with these lyrics:

And I’m gunning for your spouse, trying to send the bitch back to her maker
    And if you got a daughter older then 15, I'ma rape her
    Before this I wanted to look into him some more because he supposedly told the truths in his raps like 2pac did. After that verse though I wondered if this is a reference to someone else or from his own perspective? If it's the latter I don't think I am interested any longer. I think if 2pac was around he would say wtf is wrong with you man?

He did diss Pac in '96
    I fucked with X for a while but not anymore.

Comment

The verse continues with that theme too. It's a classic song. DMX has some crazy lyrics.

Here's another:
      I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
      And got blood on my dick cause I fucked a corpse (c'mon!)

Fucking pussies are so sensitive these days that they get offended by DMX lyrics. is it the stupid metoo thing that has turned ppl into whimps?
      Last edited by Slut; 03-07-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
        He did diss Pac in '96
        I fucked with X for a while but not anymore.
        Why did he do that? Was it after 2pac died?

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          The verse continues with that theme too. It's a classic song. DMX has some crazy lyrics.

Here's another:
          I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
          And got blood on my dick cause I fucked a corpse (c'mon!)

Fucking pussies are so sensitive these days that they get offended by DMX lyrics. is it the stupid metoo thing that has turned ppl into whimps?
          Well I am not offended, I just find it meaningless rhymes. Perhaps I am just a person who need to find meaning and truth in lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by davida7 View Post
            Why did he do that? Was it after 2pac died?
            "and anyone from New York who wanna bring it; Bring it!" - 2Pac

It was while he was alive

Well I am not offended, I just find it meaningless rhymes. Perhaps I am just a person who need to find meaning and truth in lyrics.
            The lyrics in question are in line with the context of the song. It sounds to me like you heard that one line and ignored every other line around it

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
              "and anyone from New York who wanna bring it; Bring it!" - 2Pac

It was while he was alive

The lyrics in question are in line with the context of the song. It sounds to me like you heard that one line and ignored every other line around it
              To be true I just heard that line, I just wondered if hes talking about himself doing that or speaking in 3rd person or some other meaning to it.

Comment

DMX is top 10 ever..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                -Tupac Shakur

Comment

I was wondering what the 2pac fans around here think of him. I was watching a vid about him on youtube and heard a song come by with these lyrics:

Before this I wanted to look into him some more because he supposedly told the truths in his raps like 2pac did. After that verse though I wondered if this is a reference to someone else or from his own perspective? If it's the latter I don't think I am interested any longer. I think if 2pac was around he would say wtf is wrong with you man?
                  Lol DMX is a dark rapper, it's his rap style. Nothing to be alarmed. He's a great storyteller. One of the best to ever do it.
                  Last edited by Hard2Kill; 03-08-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

He was just going along with the dark theme of the song. Trying to say the most ruthless shit he can think of. I, like I'm sure most was shocked at the line when I first heard it in '98. It's one of those things where the intent is to cross the line. But it is what it is. The track is a classic as is that album.

Comment

I still got love 4 X.
                      Drugs, weight gain, and bad moods ain't shyt. X AINT SCARED2BHUMAN
                      Say no to Trump.

Comment

kinda off topic, but anyone got the DMX 91 or 92 demo tape?

Comment

DMX made that heart felt music. hes a really great story teller and DEEP.

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

Darkman Of Thee Unknown
                              One Dog - One Bone
                              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X