Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmx Greatest Rapper Ever (After Pac's Demise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmx Greatest Rapper Ever (After Pac's Demise)

i really think Dmx is the greatest rapper ever after 2Pac's demise , most of his music is a huge influence on people and helps you move on through your struggles in life , the reason all his albums debuted number 1 in the billboard charts , except for his last ending up in number 2 , in total 6 albums sold.

its the greatest status a hip hop artist can hold on to in his career , and i definitely believe he earned a comparison to 2Pac for keeping it very real , not making fake music but intending to make music that touches people , help them go through the day and their hardships , it calms them down from their pressures , just think about it ... not hard to realize , the only negative thing that a hater would say about Dmx is that he's a crack addict , so what ?

look at the positive side of him , he's considered the voice of the streets.

one thing 2Pac always loved is someone who keeps it real , if pac was alive today he would definitely have Dmx on his TOP 5 list.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoC-aTRZ6kw[/ame]
    Last edited by Hard2Kill; 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM.

I like DMX, his songs alway get me hyped, and he does spit some real shit from time to time. So ima have to agree wit ya man.
    Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

I totally disagree with this for plenty of reasons. DMX is not even in my top 5, I don't find him all that great. He had 1 good album

Comment

^ He's got 2 albums' which are pretty good .

It's dark and hell is hot and The great depression , it's all down hill after that.
        Flesh of my flesh is a decent album and Then there was X which is about average.
        Grand champ and Year of the dog are poor albums.

I don't think he's the greatest rapper ever after 2pac's demise , he may be in the top 5.

Comment

i like dmx but i wouldnt put him on the throne of greatest rapper ever, does he still make music?
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Ƒatal-Ɲ-Ƒelony View Post
            i like dmx but i wouldnt put him on the throne of greatest rapper ever, does he still make music?
            He has two albums coming up ones called "Walk With Me Now" and the other is "& You'll Fly With Me Later" I heard a supposed leak called "I Wish" and it sounded dope. But he's still locked up if i remember.
            Wall Of Shame:

Comment

I hope these new ones he's bringing are musch better then tha last 2 albums which were really dissapointing.

Comment

DMX > all rappers mainstream in 2009

i dont think dmx is the best rapper after pacs death but he is deff. pretty close.. i like his music and he more of a "real" rapper too.. he still catches cases and in jail alot.. im not saying that good but it goes with what he raps about.. and he has alot of "deep" songs too..

ive always liked dmx..

its dark and hell is hot is the first rap cd i ever bought.. when it was released in 98.. classicccc

Comment

Originally posted by Rak View Post
                  He has two albums coming up ones called "Walk With Me Now" and the other is "& You'll Fly With Me Later" I heard a supposed leak called "I Wish" and it sounded dope. But he's still locked up if i remember.
                  i havent heard him in a while ill check those albums out when they are up for download
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i havent heard him in a while ill check those albums out when they are up for download
                    Well prepare to wait till 2010, albums got pushed back i see.
                    Wall Of Shame:

Comment

lol hope it doesnt turn out like detox, watch both albums are gonna be pushed back to 2012, when the world ends
                      F-N-F
                      THE REMIX KING
                      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

lol hope it doesnt turn out like detox, watch both albums are gonna be pushed back to 2012, when the world ends
                        At this point im starting to think that Detox is just a figment of our imaginations. If it ever gets released.. well.. shit I dont know.
                        Wall Of Shame:

Comment

not even close man. with all the hype dmx had around 1998 or 99 i consider him a failure. thats just me tho

Comment

dmx was dope..but crack destroyed his brain

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                              dmx was dope..but crack destroyed his brain
                              nah man x still has it, more than one track leaked form those new sessions
                              not to mention that he absolutly murdered the last verse on the jada who's real remix jus wait darkman is coming back and when he does he'll have another platnum album under his belt(which if memory serves me right, everyone of his releases has went plat so say what you want)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X