Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmx Greatest Rapper Ever (After Pac's Demise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hektic View Post
    nah man x still has it, more than one track leaked form those new sessions
    not to mention that he absolutly murdered the last verse on the jada who's real remix jus wait darkman is coming back and when he does he'll have another platnum album under his belt(which if memory serves me right, everyone of his releases has went plat so say what you want)

i know he still has it...i liked new leaks
    but still crack made it too...i am not talkin bout music but his behavior

Comment

honestly i love dmx

looking back to 90s definitive albums i see "its dark and hell its hot" only fall behind makaveli , ready 2die, and wu's 36chambers, better than any jay-z or eminem album at that time, much better than 50's power of the dollar wich is also one of the most underrated 90s albums.

the problem with dmx is he never did release his second album.

second record was more shock value than anything

by the 3rd record i got tired of hearing him bark

on the 4th i couldnt hear him pray anymore

5th album im tired of his drama like on some em and kim bullshit.

by the 6th record i realised ive bought "its dark and hell is hot" on every damn release

hes a great rapper, but can only stick to one routine, his albums pretty much follow the same exact formula.

he was the perfect rapper for a steven seagal movie, as his rap career is much like seagal's acting career, like him dmx always plays the same role,same movie different title, the bad guys change, the plot follows the same, they always get the girl, and they always fight off any demons
      and a million of them at it, without one fucking scratch.

dmx was the best rapper around 97-99, even tho ill want to see what with he comes up next after this long "break"
      it doesnt hype me much, coz i know he gonna end up barking.

Comment

i dont care what y'all think DMX still makes decent songs ! just listen 2 some of his new leaks like i wish, lord take me, bad boy... plus u cant forget the fact that hes almost 40 years old and still rappin since early 90's, he still got it but i guess y'all rather listen 2 kanye west or lil wayne rather then some real og's in the game !

Comment

Dmx use to be tight but nowdays naah. First and second album was actually really good.

Comment

Originally posted by CopKilla187 View Post
            i really think Dmx is the greatest rapper ever after 2Pac's demise , most of his music is a huge influence on people and helps you move on through your struggles in life , the reason all his albums debuted number 1 in the billboard charts , except for his last ending up in number 2 , in total 6 albums sold.

its the greatest status a hip hop artist can hold on to in his career , and i definitely believe he earned a comparison to 2Pac for keeping it very real , not making fake music but intending to make music that touches people , help them go through the day and their hardships , it calms them down from their pressures , just think about it ... not hard to realize , the only negative thing that a hater would say about Dmx is that he's a crack addict , so what ?

look at the positive side of him , he's considered the voice of the streets.

one thing 2Pac always loved is someone who keeps it real , if pac was alive today he would definitely have Dmx on his TOP 5 list.

YouTube - DMX - Get At Me Dog (Official Music Video)
            considering dmx tried to diss pac i doubt highly he would be anywhere on pacs great rappers list and besides the fact hes a crackhead who thinks hes in the fbi

Comment

LOL naw DMX greatest rapper alive, Hes alright but definantly not the greatest rapper, hes borderline imo, hes got some great songs but imo sort of a one hit wonder. Shame what crack will do to a person though.

Comment

DMX gets me hyped up, but hes more something for a top 15, not top 5

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X