New Music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Music...

Eminem released a album last night. I hate eminems music 100% after 2003. It was all garbage. Half this new CD was garbage.

Except. ..

The 2 songs: Stepping Stones and Ringer...

I hate everything about eminems new style. His voice. His yelling. His beats. But this....

Stepping stones sounds like it should be off of The eminem show, and not from 2018. It is the first real rap song from eminem in over a decade. Screw recovery. Screw relapse. Screw revival. Screw the marshal matters lp 2. They were all garbage. This is the first song in 14 years where eminem sounds like himself.

Secondly, Ringer is in his new style. But its done right this time. That new song is not only good, but its sick. The beat is good (For new rap. However, dont go in expecting a Dr Dream beat, because its far from it). I only wish he didnt talk on the intro. Thats my only complaint. He doesn't hold back either. I wish I could get a hold of him, just yo let him know not to lose that style again.

Everybody. Please, give this album a listen. Or, at the least, please give juat those 2 songs a spin. Im not some fanatic fan, who likes anything this guy puts out. I hate the music after 2003 that he's made with a passion. But....this is the shit.

I know and already expect people to come on here hating the CD and criticizing. Im usually one of them. But this time. I gotta just say fuck em. Cause at this point, this is the best it gets. Not because he cant. But because he wont. Hes been trying hard to cross over into pop. Same with his beats. Pops just not his cup of tea. Dudes not hungry either. And lastly, he yells instead of using a calm voice. But whoever says those two songs are trash, can honestly kiss my ass, and I'd like to see them do better. Post your music that you have made and produced, and let the forum be the judge.

Note: Dont expect the songs to be perfect. He made the whole Cd starting in mid January, after a issue that spilled over online with joe budden and bizarre, where the world found ii t that bizarre and eminem haven't spoken in 10 years, and eminem felt like shit over it. and worked on it for only 5 1/2 months. In contrast, he usually spends between 3 to 5 years working on a album. But this, was rushed. Possibly the quickest album he's made in 16 years.

But...those 2 songs alone are the shit.
    Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 09-02-2018, 01:49 AM.

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
    Eminem released a album last night. I hate eminems music 100% after 2003. It was all garbage. Half this new CD was garbage.

Except. ..

The 2 songs: Stepping Stones and Ringer...

I hate everything about eminems new style. His voice. His yelling. His beats. But this....

Stepping stones sounds like it should be off of The eminem show, and not from 2018. It is the first real rap song from eminem in over a decade. Screw recovery. Screw relapse. Screw revival. Screw the marshal matters lp 2. They were all garbage. This is the first song in 14 years where eminem sounds like himself.

Secondly, Ringer is in his new style. But its done right this time. That new song is not only good, but its sick. The beat is good (For new rap. However, dont go in expecting a Dr Dream beat, because its far from it). I only wish he didnt talk on the intro. Thats my only complaint. He doesn't hold back either. I wish I could get a hold of him, just yo let him know not to lose that style again.

Everybody. Please, give this album a listen. Or, at the least, please give juat those 2 songs a spin. Im not some fanatic fan, who likes anything this guy puts out. I hate the music after 2003 that he's made with a passion. But....this is the shit.

I know and already expect people to come on here hating the CD and criticizing. Im usually one of them. But this time. I gotta just say fuck em. Cause at this point, this is the best it gets. Not because he cant. But because he wont. Hes been trying hard to cross over into pop. Same with his beats. Pops just not his cup of tea. Dudes not hungry either. And lastly, he yells instead of using a calm voice. But whoever says those two songs are trash, can honestly kiss my ass, and I'd like to see them do better. Post your music that you have made and produced, and let the forum be the judge.

Note: Dont expect the songs to be perfect. He made the whole Cd starting in mid January, after a issue that spilled over online with joe budden and bizarre, where the world found ii t that bizarre and eminem haven't spoken in 10 years, and eminem felt like shit over it. and worked on it for only 5 1/2 months. In contrast, he usually spends between 3 to 5 years working on a album. But this, was rushed. Possibly the quickest album he's made in 16 years.

But...those 2 songs alone are the shit.
    Yea I only liked MM and SS. Will check those 2 tracks out, thank you.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
      Yea I only liked MM and SS. Will check those 2 tracks out, thank you.
      Thank you bro.

Comment

Props and thanksforthis info on Eminem on a 2pac forum

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy2dope View Post
          Props and thanksforthis info on Eminem on a 2pac forum
          Thank you for your smartass comment.. Eminem was a attempt to mimic tupac. Slim shady was a ode to Makaveli. D12 was made under the same blueprints as the outlaws. Eminem produced two whole CDs for Pac (Regardless of quality). He remade 2pac hail Mary, hit em up, etc. He used Pacs flow as a blueprint, and paraphrased him multiple times, as well as keeping his legacy alive, and and launched a offensive on Ja rule, who attempted to mimic 2pacs actual character, unlike Em, who only mimicked his musical prose. Icp is a white privilege, B side act, who has a attitude about as shitty as yours, and dress like cliwns. Icp and 2pac are exact opposites. So thank you for bringing that influence to a pac site.

Your name shows you have a preference in I.C.P., therefore, you are inclined to dislike eminem. So naturally, your the first anti eminem post. Faggot. I hope you get ass tapped by a moody cat named bubbles. We all know you blew bubbles. I hope he names you Tinkle wink. Clown.

well...Here's eminems own words about the same man your screen name is based off of.
          Marshal Mathers off the Marshal Mathers L.P.:

Faggot2Dope and Silent Gay
          Claimin Detroit, when y'all live twenty miles away (fuckin punks)
          And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fuckin faggots the fuck out

Fucking clown. Go paint your ass.

Comment

I used to like Eminem when I was younger, but I'm not a fan of Eminem at all anymore, although I guess I do have him to thank for the Ghetto Gospel remix and the Loyal 2 the Game album (which I enjoyed listening to a few times).

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
            Eminem produced two whole CDs for Pac (Regardless of quality).
            What was the second CD? : o
            "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Originally posted by Proletarian View Post
              I used to like Eminem when I was younger, but I'm not a fan of Eminem at all anymore, although I guess I do have him to thank for the Ghetto Gospel remix and the Loyal 2 the Game album (which I enjoyed listening to a few times).

What was the second CD? : o
              The whole Tupac resurrection soundtrack, and Loyal to the game.

Comment

Yea, The Ringer blew me away too, pretty dope song.

I liked his song Offended too, his vary robotic fast flow was perfect on that one too.

Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP are his dopest albums. MM is even a bit shittier than his old stuff.

Comment

If I were to say when em fell off would be around encore when his little brother Nate stole and leaked the songs that ended up on the straight from the lab EP. There's also some stuff that a man named koolo leaked, which was from the website section 80, of royal descent somewhere in the Middle East or around that area, which gave Eminem a worse reputation musically because of the standard of music that came out the leak. But those sessions we're b-sides that were never meant to be released.

Every album since, have been trash. The guy that sold to the guy who runs section 80, is also the same person president selling the detox sessions by dr. Dre. Eminem has had multiple issues. Including yelling, horrible beat choice, nothing but pop star guest, as well as an inclination to mimic the Southern drawl that he hates so much.

So what he ends up doing, is putting out whole CDs with these false voices. Which ruins them. The last True Grit song from Eminem before Stepping Stones was no apologies off the re up. The whole rest of that CD was trash. But no apologies was started during The Eminem Show sessions. It was finished during the after Encore sessions, henceforth why it came out on the re u p, which was a horrible fucking CD. Too many drugs hahaha.

Every CD since, has been trash. These are the first two songs that I actually enjoy.
                  Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 09-02-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Man a lot of em haters on here, his best album in years. Yeah his last 3 sucked but he came back with the fire on this Album. People just be hating for the sake of hating

Comment

Originally posted by 2pfl View Post
                      Man a lot of em haters on here, his best album in years. Yeah his last 3 sucked but he came back with the fire on this Album. People just be hating for the sake of hating
                      Nah I thought it was garbage.. :/

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X