Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOHH EXCLUSIVE: Buckshot On Joe Budden-Raekwon Dispute, "Motherf*ckers Is Beefing And

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOHH EXCLUSIVE: Buckshot On Joe Budden-Raekwon Dispute, "Motherf*ckers Is Beefing And

Boot Camp Clik's Buckshot recently spoke with SOHH about the ongoing feud between his Rock the Bells tour mates Joe Budden and Raekwon and why, he believes, their dispute is being sold as a publicity stunt.

Claiming he has spoken to both artists on the nationwide tour, Buckshot pointed out why their publicized beef is pointless.

"It's f*cking crazy like now because it ain't necessary," Buckshot explained. "Motherf*ckers is beefing and ain't selling records. Beefing used to work to sell records for one motherf*cker named 50 Cent and LL [Cool J] and certain people back in the day. 50 Cent is really the first one that came like 'F*ck that, I'll murder a n*gga' besides Pac. And Pac would still make good music but he was beefing in interviews. And 50 would make good music and beef with his music. Joe Buddens and the rest of them dudes, they just making music. They beefing, I think, not because they selling records and Joe Budden know that the only way to stir sh*t up is -- the only way to let people know smoke is around is to start a fire. A publicity stunt means to take advantage of the publicity. So I think it is a publicity stunt to say 'F*ck it, while I got the public's ear, I'ma say sh*t to keep 'em coming back.' And the f*cked up thing is that that sh*t don't do nothing no more. It used to do something -- it was worth something a few years ago." (SOHH)
    Buckshot was featured on Rock the Bells 2009 alongside other mainstream and underground artists.

Rock the Bells 2009 performances by KRS-One, House of Pain, Reflection Eternal, Damian Marley, Tech N9ne, K'Naan, RZA, Big Boi, La Coka Nostra, Slaughterhouse, M.O.P., Slum Village, Buckshot, Evidence, Alchemist and more. It will be hosted by KRS-One, Supernatural, Murs and Pete Rock. Additional artists to be announced. The North American portion of the tour will run from June 27 to August 9. (Guerilla Union)
    Budden claimed he was assaulted by Raekwon's camp last Saturday (August .

I could see what buckshot is saying. The whole beef to sell songs is bs anyway. Dude sell there soul just to sell records damn shame

Comment

Pacs beef with Big was more than about just selling records.At the start at least..Pac wanted the West and East to gather all their artists,and drop albums on the same day and see who would sell the most..

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
        Pacs beef with Big was more than about just selling records.At the start at least..Pac wanted the West and East to gather all their artists,and drop albums on the same day and see who would sell the most..
        Thatd be a dope competition. And I can see what Buckshot was saying, kinda suspicious seeing how the group Budden is in has an album out.
        Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

I dont think it is a publicity stunt tbh. I mean they aint dissed each other on records which is what you would expect to sell records. I think joe budden just dont know when to keep his mouth shut lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X