Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buckshot Clarifies Beef Statement, "I Was Not Implying Raekwon Doesn't Sell Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckshot Clarifies Beef Statement, "I Was Not Implying Raekwon Doesn't Sell Records

Boot Camp Clik's Buckshot has clarified statements he recently made about Joe Budden and Raekwon's current dispute and said he never intended to say either rapper was incapable of selling albums.

After speaking with SOHH about rappers using beef to push units, Buckshot sent a written statement and said he was not signaling any particular artist.

"I was not trying to imply that Raekwon doesn't sell records," Buck wrote via a statement from a Duck Down Records rep. "That's my N*gger. I have the utmost respect for him as an artist and what he's done as a member of Wu-Tang. I personally worked closely with Rae when he was featured on Smif N Wessun's "Black Trump" track over ten years ago. My true point was that artists in general may feel like a beef can help push units because overall sales numbers are so low today. People generally flock to controversy whether it may be manufactured or real." (Statement

What was he implying if it wasen't selling records.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X