Crooked I On Slaughterhouse, "This Is What Pac & Big Would Have Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crooked I On Slaughterhouse, "This Is What Pac & Big Would Have Wanted

Slaughterhouse's Crooked I recently spoke on his group's overall impact on the rap game and explained why the four-member team represents the late Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.'s dream.

Crooked also compared his squad's regional formation to Pac attempting a One Nation collaboration project with Duck Down Records prior to his passing.

"I remember when Pac did the One Nation thing," Crooked explained in an interview. "The Thug Nation with Buckshot and the different peoples so you know he was trying to unite both of 'em, both coasts, and actually, Pac and Biggie came up together. So they were already on that mission to unite both coasts. I think they would envision something like this. I was blessed enough to get with these three bros who you know, I'm just glad I'm around guys that can rap better than me, finally. I've been looking for someone who could rap better than me for all my career...To be honest with you, I think this is exactly what Pac and Big would have really wanted minus the media causing controversy." (DJ Semtex)
    Royce Da 5'9 previously spoke on his rap group's versatility.

"Slaughterhouse is classic," Royce said in an interview. "It's what you expect from Slaughterhouse and then some. We actually making records. I don't think a lot of people can say that. They're expecting lyrics from the jump. First thing they're gonna want to hear is lyrics. You're going get that front to back. But you're also going to get great songwriting, great song structures, great feel, all the group members show versatility with this album. Everyone just stepped up. I'm really proud of everybody...My dream album is an album that you can combine hip-hop with the streets. It's not too hip-hop. It's not earthy and happy. Then it's street but it's not so, 'Oh my God. I'm gonna kill, kill, kill.' There's still a hip-hop element there." (The Boom Box)
    The group's self-titled debut is reportedly en route to sell roughly 25,000 copies in its first week on store shelves.

I thought this thread would get more comments cuz the title" This is what pac & big would have wanted".

Comment

crooked i think that Pac wanted Biggie on One Nation project? :P
      anyway i will check it when its done

but still we all want what Pac really wanted.. Amaru! give us One Nation !!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X