Lowkey - Islamophobic Lullabies [prod. Scottzilla]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowkey - Islamophobic Lullabies [prod. Scottzilla]

UK rap obviously isn't everybody's taste but my friend Lowkey just dropped his new tune that I produced.

Shout out to [MENTION=1511]enya on the bassline
    Last edited by Scottzilla; 04-02-2019, 10:47 PM.

He's a good rapper , I just wish he had more variety

Dope beat by the way my man

Comment

Originally posted by Scottzilla View Post
      UK rap obviously isn't everybody's taste but my friend Lowkey just dropped his new tune that I produced.

Shout out to [MENTION=2072]Trica for the bassline
      [MENTION=1511]enya did the bassline bro, and the guitars. I was the middle man between your creations
      Last edited by KW; 04-02-2019, 10:58 PM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

nice how did you offer this instrumental to lowkey?
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Awesome connection, 2Pac-Forum producers and Lowkey!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
            nice how did you offer this instrumental to lowkey?
            I was working with him in 2012 before his hiatus and kept hold of his number. Did the earlier single Return If Lowkey as well. Album is out on Friday!

Comment

I was working with him in 2012 before his hiatus and kept hold of his number. Did the earlier single Return If Lowkey as well. Album is out on Friday!
              interesting, so do you just sell the beat for a certain price, what type of approach do you take?
              It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Nice to see some 2f members come together for a serious project. Cool beat, not really feeling the raps though

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                  interesting, so do you just sell the beat for a certain price, what type of approach do you take?
                  Tbh bro I haven't persued music seriously since about 2014-15, I just do it as a hobby nowadays. I heard he was recording again and got in touch, he asked for some tracks. We first got in contact through a song Young Noble did with him that I produced

Comment

BRO finally another Lowkey fan!!!! I have all his stuff from key to the game onwards great job on the track I love the whole song from the lyrics to the beat to the concept do you know if soundtrack to the struggle 2 will be released on cd also I have pre ordered the digital
                    sigpic

Comment

Shout out to @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=1511" target="_blank">enya</a> on the bassline
                      Im from the U.S., and have never listened to a UK rap song in my life. I am a complete 90s hip hop head, and completely hate all new music, Drill, Mumble, Drake type, Autotuned, etc. I still dont like UK rap either, no offense lol.

But, i checked out this 1 song, loved it, and before i knew it, its 5:03 PM, and i started listening to him at 9 AM. So, i have heard pretty much every video he has ever made, and the girl, Mai Khalil, that he constantly works with, i love her music too, and now, and i mean this, i truly believe this is the greatest rapper since 2005 until now.

I have splurged through this cats entire video discography, and have even watched a bunch of his political discussions. I learned about the Grenfell (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...o-significant/) tower tragedy, and all kinds of stuff because of this guy, all in one day. I dare to say that this guy belongs in the same category as 2pac. I seriously overnight became obsessed with this guys music, and have spent 9 hours or so straight, listening and watching this guys artwork. I am beyond impressed.

I truly feel like this guy is the 2Pac of the other side of the world. There was only one 2Pac. However, now i can truly say, there is only one Lowkey. These guys are in a league of their own, and i will recommend their music to all my U.S. friends. Maybe we can get this guy viral if we give it some effort.

Mai Khalil makes some beatiful music too. This ones my favorite:

Thank you. I was hoping there would be music like this again one day. Please pass onto him our sentiments.
                      Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 04-03-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
                        Im from the U.S., and have never listened to a UK rap song in my life. I am a complete 90s hip hop head, and completely hate all new music, Drill, Mumble, Drake type, Autotuned, etc. I still dont like UK rap either, no offense lol.

But, i checked out this 1 song, loved it, and before i knew it, its 5:03 PM, and i started listening to him at 9 AM. So, i have heard pretty much every video he has ever made, and the girl, Mai Khalil, that he constantly works with, i love her music too, and now, and i mean this, i truly believe this is the greatest rapper since 2005 until now.

I have splurged through this cats entire video discography, and have even watched a bunch of his political discussions. I learned about the Grenfell (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...o-significant/) tower tragedy, and all kinds of stuff because of this guy, all in one day. I dare to say that this guy belongs in the same category as 2pac. I seriously overnight became obsessed with this guys music, and have spent 9 hours or so straight, listening and watching this guys artwork. I am beyond impressed.

I truly feel like this guy is the 2Pac of the other side of the world. There was only one 2Pac. However, now i can truly say, there is only one Lowkey. These guys are in a league of their own, and i will recommend their music to all my U.S. friends. Maybe we can get this guy viral if we give it some effort.

Mai Khalil makes some beatiful music too. This ones my favorite:

Thank you. I was hoping there would be music like this again one day. Please pass onto him our sentiments.
                        Hey bro, I'll definitely pass on your message it's super appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                          BRO finally another Lowkey fan!!!! I have all his stuff from key to the game onwards great job on the track I love the whole song from the lyrics to the beat to the concept do you know if soundtrack to the struggle 2 will be released on cd also I have pre ordered the digital
                          nice, did you go to see immortal technique and lowkey perform in brixton? (this was one of lowkeys last performance when he said he was done)

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                            You should make him VIP. Half the board remembers him from TN, he was active and a VIP on that forum before it went to toilet. I vouch for this nig'

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Off topic,

And Jimmy Bonez from TN I'd vouch for, for VIP prevlidges, former MOD.

I'd trade a handful of trolls/djs for that guy to still be around, or on here. Knowledgeable, mature, very open minded when it came to digging deep into Pac samples. He found Baby Don't Cry II before anybody knew what it was based on.

K, that's enough brown nosing...for one thread peaaaace.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X