Xzibit Recalls Rapping In "8 Mile" & Refusing To Have His Raps Written

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xzibit Recalls Rapping In "8 Mile" & Refusing To Have His Raps Written

On the tenth episode of Crook's Corner KXNG Crooked sits down with Xzibit and talks about his role on 8 mile. Xzibit recalls the writers in the movie having his raps pre-written for him for his lunch truck scene and insisting on writing everything himself.

Xzibit Says "Pimp My Ride" Was Created Because His Music Career Wasn't Working Out

On the tenth episode of Crook's Corner KXNG Crooked sits down with Xzibit and talks about how his MTV "Pimp My Ride" show started and having to find other business opportunities when his music career wasn't happening for him anymore.

Comment

Xzibit Says "Up In Smoke" Tour With Eminem, Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Was The Peak Of His Career

On the tenth episode of Crook's Corner KXNG Crooked sits down with Xzibit and talks about the "Up In Smoke" tour and being on stage with Eminem, Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Dre being the highest highlight and peak of his career.

Comment

Xzibit Talks Alkaholiks And How A Verse He Did For King Tee Got Him His First Big Record Deal

On the tenth episode of Crook's Corner KXNG Crooked sits down with Xzibit and talks about how he got involved with King Tee and the Alkaholiks

Comment

FULL VIDEO: Crooked I And Xzibit Talk "8 Mile" With Eminem, "Pimp My Ride" & "Up In Smoke" Tour I Crook's Corner

In the latest episode of Crook's Corner KXNG Crooked sits down with Xzibit and talks about his role on 8 mile. Xzibit recalls the writers in the movie having his raps pre-written for him for his lunch truck scene and insisting on writing everything himself. They also talk about the "Up In Smoke" tour and being on stage with Eminem, Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Dre being the highest highlight and peak of his career. Xzibit also talks about how his MTV "Pimp My Ride" show started and having to find other business opportunities when his music career wasn't happening for him anymore.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X