Sir Jinx on Ice Cube Leaving C.I.A. For N.W.A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Jinx on Ice Cube Leaving C.I.A. For N.W.A

Sir Jinx stops by #UniqueAccess to discuss Ice Cube leaving C.I.A. for N.W.A. The Los Angeles producer-DJ also tells #SorenBaker about how The Bomb Squad thought he was Ice Cube's sidekick & learning from Dr. Dre.

Sir Jinx on the East Coast Laughing at the West Coast's Lifestyle & Del Assisting Ice Cube's Writing

Sir Jinx stops by #UniqueAccess to discuss the East Coast laughing at the West Coast's lifestyle. The Los Angeles producer-DJ also tells #SorenBaker about Del the Funky Homosapien assisting Ice Cube with his writing.

Comment

Sir Jinx on The Legacy Of Ice Cube’s “Death Certificate” & DJ Pooh Being The LP's Captain

Sir Jinx stops by #UniqueAccess to discuss the legacy of Ice Cube's "Death Certificate." The Los Angeles producer also tells #SorenBaker about how DJ Pooh was the captain of "Death Certificate."

Comment

Sir Jinx on Main Source’s “Breaking Atoms”

Sir Jinx selects Main Source's "Breaking Atoms" LP for his #BestAlbums episode. The Los Angeles producer-DJ tells #SorenBaker why songs such as "Snake Eyes," "Just Hangin Out," and "Looking At The Front Door" are so powerful.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X