UPDATE: Eminem's Manager Clears Up "Relapse 2" Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: Eminem's Manager Clears Up "Relapse 2" Rumors

Eminem's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has reportedly responded to reports made yesterday (August 21) which suggest the rapper's highly-anticipated Relapse 2 has been issued a release date.

Rosenberg reportedly spoke on the rumored November 17th release date for Em's Relapse follow-up.

According to Em's longtime manager and business associate Paul Rosenberg, there is no truth to the November 17 date whatsoever, despite the fact that amazon.com has it posted on its website. (XXLMag

Despite Rosenberg's denial, Amazon's UK website still has Relapse 2 scheduled to drop Monday, November 16th.

Well anyway i do hope it does drop somewhere in november , i can't wait for this hoping it would be better then his last one which was a pretty decent album.

Comment

i am not waitin for it like i had with relapse...i was dissapointed so i do not expect anything as good as Marshal Mathers LP

Comment

^^ i actually see it the oposite way, considering he done all the silly shit in relapse, the second one gotta be ten times better.

but im aware theres only a rapper who could drop two hot albums in the same year...

i think its gonna be good, but i dont think eminem gonna make his "makaveli" anytime soon

Comment

I wonder why he didnt do a double album instead of two inviduals. But I guess he made more money this way.

Comment

I got a feeling that it wont be released this year not now that 50's album has been pushed back to November!

Comment

^true, it will come out next year..and detox another year too (so now detox comin out in 2036, not 2035:P)

Comment

eminem's album is gonna be fuckin retarded
                and yes all the silly shit was done in the first relapse
                if you listen close to the album in the very last 3 or 4 songs he didnt have that crazy ass accent which imo is to signify that the relapse 2 is gonna be pure eminem like we all know and love so very well

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X