Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Realest ft. Edi Don & C-Bo "Burn This Bitch Down” (Produced+Arranged by Configa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Realest ft. Edi Don & C-Bo "Burn This Bitch Down” (Produced+Arranged by Configa)

Configa Beats

Former Death Row Records inmate, Tha Realest, is joined by one of 2Pac’s closest comrades, Edi Don (otherwise known as E.D.I. Mean) from Pac’s crew The Outlawz, as well as 2Pac music collaborator, C-Bo. This track is produced and engineered (mixed/mastered) by Configa.

The song is a rallying cry and call to arms in the face of systemic police brutality and the untimely demises of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery amongst many others. 2Pac’s words from ‘To Live and Die in L.A.’ echo throughout - “We might fight amongst each other but I promise you this/ We’ll burn this bitch down, get us pissed”.

The track is available on all streaming platforms. Video edited by Dusty Roze.

Tha Realest Burn This Bitch Down ℗ 2020 Last Circle Entertainment Released on: 2020-06-10

#JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #2Pac #HipHop

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

This guy is such a fucking Pac cocksucker holy shit. Niggas like an obsessed ex girlfriend. Edi you a lame for this too.

I cant rock with anything this WEIRDO nigga does EVER. Should have invested this beat and video in somebody whose not a mentally ill 2Pac stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by jav View Post
      This guy is such a fucking Pac cocksucker holy shit. Niggas like an obsessed ex girlfriend. Edi you a lame for this too.

I cant rock with anything this WEIRDO nigga does EVER. Should have invested this beat and video in somebody whose not a mentally ill 2Pac stalker.
      You sound like such a hater: Maybe even something wrong with you...even so, this track is a banger,

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
        You sound like such a hater: Maybe even something wrong with you...even so, this track is a banger,
        lmao.... the man literally got Pac's TATTOOS, mimicked EVERYTHING about Pac, and even begged Pac's producer for Pac's rhyme book after he died. But I "sound like a hater"???? You sound delusional! LOL

Comment

lmao.... the man literally got Pac's TATTOOS, mimicked EVERYTHING about Pac, and even begged Pac's producer for Pac's rhyme book after he died. But I "sound like a hater"???? You sound delusional! LOL
          dont worry bout him hes just 1 of the 5or 6 tha fakest fan boys on the forums his name says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Belt View Post
            dont worry bout him hes just 1 of the 5or 6 tha fakest fan boys on the forums his name says it all
            Fake is definitely something you know about...your posts tell it all.

Comment

All of what you say definitely constitutes hate when you can recognize the real in his music...real always recognized real..guess you missed the boat.

Comment

All of what you say definitely constitutes hate when you can recognize the real in his music...real always recognized real..guess you missed the boat.
                your cliches are getting old
                why not go to a tha fakest forum? oh there isnt one lol

Comment

your cliches are getting old
                  why not go to a tha fakest forum? oh there isnt one lol
                  i think your whole vibe is cliche...u dont have good music taste apparently if u cant appreciate what Real is putting out. Again, your vibe is less than real so i get it.

Comment

i think your whole vibe is cliche...u dont have good music taste apparently if u cant appreciate what Real is putting out. Again, your vibe is less than real so i get it.
                    why would i want a biter when i can listen to the real McCoy thats why im on this site btw why not bring that comedy discussion you "realest" fan boys have on that other site so everyone can laugh and have a good time with all the lies such as dmx on a realest song and the new documentary about the "realest" lol on Netflix why would they make a doc on a nobody lol

Comment

why would i want a biter when i can listen to the real McCoy thats why im on this site btw why not bring that comedy discussion you "realest" fan boys have on that other site so everyone can laugh and have a good time with all the lies such as dmx on a realest song and the new documentary about the "realest" lol on Netflix why would they make a doc on a nobody lol
                      You obviously have been following him because that information was specifically posted on other forums...just admit it, u know he has good music and no way a "biter" but you just can't admit it yet. Being less than real i see has its challenges for you.

Comment

You obviously have been following him because that information was specifically posted on other forums...just admit it, u know he has good music and no way a "biter" but you just can't admit it yet. Being less than real i see has its challenges for you.
                        that dmx bs rumor has been floating around for at least a decade so nothing new just another lie lol
                        tha "realest" fan boy threads are pure entertaining

Comment

that dmx bs rumor has been floating around for at least a decade so nothing new just another lie lol
                          tha "realest" fan boy threads are pure entertaining
                          Sad part is you believe a lot of what you say....nothing entertaining there...just another sad song

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X