Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Defends Soulja Boy's Dance Songs, "He Continues To Make Hit Records That Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Defends Soulja Boy's Dance Songs, "He Continues To Make Hit Records That Work

50 Cent recently expressed his admiration for teen rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em and explained how the rapper's dance-based singles continue to have a major impact.

According to Fif, the Atlanta, Georgia-bred rapper's music plays at Eminem's Detroit mansion.

"I was at Em's house," 50 said in an interview. "He has a basketball court that doubles as [Eminem's daughter] Hailie's dance studio. That dance studio has the hardwood floors. I watched the kids do the Soulja Boy dance to the song. They're into organized dancing. That was something they were into. They're a world way from where Soulja Boy comes from. But it's translating and it's actually a hit record and he continues to make hit records that work." (MTV)
    The G-Unit leader shocked fans last month by appearing on Lil Wayne's America's Most Wanted tour during Soulja Boy's set in California.

"Okay, you're right," Fif told the screaming Anaheim crowd as he prepared to perform. "What's up? I'm in that 760 leanin when I'm stuntin'/I blow 50 G's, I mean with ease like this is nothin'/Please don't interrupt me when I'm talkin to my jeweler/He's puttin them diamonds all over my Franck Muller/Me I get busy, I put that work in if it's worth it/Come through hit you up, I'll make a crime scene perfect." (YouTube)
    Fif previously co-signed the rapper's hit-making talent earlier this year.

Defending soulja boy , lol .
    A fag supporting an even worser fag is the story here.

Comment

I can't stand Soulja Boy, what a joke to hip hop especially when you compare him to someone like 2Pac

Comment

What is sad about this is 50 Cent was actually a good rapper back in the late 90's. Songs like Rowdy, Rowdy, Im a Hustler, How To Rob, Ghetto Q'uran etc were real good. His first unreleased album was the most hip-hop he ever did. I used to hate on Ja Rule just because 50 did but lately I've been bumping alot of Ja. Back in the late 90's Ja was everywhere, soundtracks, albums etc. It's sad alot of people jumped on 50's bandwagon back in 03/04 (which shamefully i did lol).

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          What is sad about this is 50 Cent was actually a good rapper back in the late 90's. Songs like Rowdy, Rowdy, Im a Hustler, How To Rob, Ghetto Q'uran etc were real good. His first unreleased album was the most hip-hop he ever did. I used to hate on Ja Rule just because 50 did but lately I've been bumping alot of Ja. Back in the late 90's Ja was everywhere, soundtracks, albums etc. It's sad alot of people jumped on 50's bandwagon back in 03/04 (which shamefully i did lol).
          Same man, Fif hated on Ja talking shit like Ja singing when u see Fifty doing the same exact shit he was shitting on Ja for. Fuck it i'll bump Ja any day over Fif
          Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

Originally posted by Rak View Post
            Same man, Fif hated on Ja talking shit like Ja singing when u see Fifty doing the same exact shit he was shitting on Ja for. Fuck it i'll bump Ja any day over Fif
            Yeah i agree 100% But you gotta give fif some credit hes a good business man, and hes getting that money. Other than that hes garbage.
            If you could get money to kill people
            You could get money to help people

Comment

50 should have children with souljah boy and they would be so happy 2gether lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                50 should have children with souljah boy and they would be so happy 2gether lol
                hahahah. I wounder what the babies would look like(UGLY AS HELL) LOL
                If you could get money to kill people
                You could get money to help people

Comment

I Like 50 hes cool and So is Soulja Boy(I don't listen to his music but hating him is just a trend) but damn if this was a couple of years ago 50 woulda dissed him like he disses everyone like Fat Joe,etc.

Comment

^ No doubt only hulk a maniacs think soulja boy is cool .

It's not hate, it's most people can't stand him and any normal person who dislikes garbage music and garbage lyrics that go with it ,will not stand listening to soulja boy or anybody like him.

I remember , out of nowhere i was changing channels one day and this video was on ,it was of course your good friend boy boy , i was like how can some people listen to this trash and make him get hits.

He is trash unless he decide's to change himself into somthing better which i doubt he will.

A good change is always welcomed .

Comment

^ i agree, and wanted to say the same thing, its not hate..its him, he is so horrible that i cant stand him and people who defends him sayin he is a second 2pac or somethin lol! same with lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by >War|Gamez< View Post
                        ^ No doubt only hulk a maniacs think soulja boy is cool .

It's not hate, it's most people can't stand him and any normal person who dislikes garbage music and garbage lyrics that go with it ,will not stand listening to soulja boy or anybody like him.

I remember , out of nowhere i was changing channels one day and this video was on ,it was of course your good friend boy boy , i was like how can some people listen to this trash and make him get hits.

He is trash unless he decide's to change himself into somthing better which i doubt he will.

A good change is always welcomed .
                        Lol I don't listen to his music at all guys just not hating him because his music he could do whatever he wants doesn't affect me.BTW being A Hulkamanic is irrelevant with this topic.When talking about garbage lyrics we could talk all day about this so if talking about whatever soulja talks about is garbage what about stuff that other rappers say its better?We could come to the agreement that most rap is garbage.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X