Slaughterhouse To Sign With Shady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaughterhouse To Sign With Shady?

Just one day after Slaughterhouse was spotted behind Eminem in the new "Forever" music video, there are rumors going around that the rap group is in negociations with Eminem to join his Shady Records. Radio personality Miss Info recently said "So here are the 'rumors' that I'm hearing...That Slaughterhouse appearance in "Forever," was indeed a non-verbal announcement of the contract negotiations going on behind the scenes. For the past month, both sides have been working towards bringing the group to the Shady label. And that the gathering of Em and the guys at the shoot, is the first of more collaborations to come." - Rapbasement.com

I hope not otherwise we won't see another release for years and when it finally comes you know eminem will be producing tracks. Eminem can't make beats *cries*

Uhh Idk what you're talking about but Eminem has made some dope beats and I hope he does produce for a slaughterhouse album. I think em's beats will fit SH perfectly.

Comment

^^I agree on the beat think, he some dope ones. Its just not club bangers.

I dont know if they will sign, but Benzino dissed Eminem and Slaughterhouse on a new track. So that may be a reply from the Shady and SH. Just a warning.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X