50 Cent Put In Hospital By Fat Joe, Rapper Allegedly Leaks "J.O.S.E. 2"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Put In Hospital By Fat Joe, Rapper Allegedly Leaks "J.O.S.E. 2"

50 Cent pulled off a publicity stunt Monday (September 2 afternoon with reports of him being rushed to the hospital after listening to the new Fat Joe album, J.O.S.E. Part II.

Posted on ThisIs50.com, the rapper's website also has a link to an alleged version of Joe's new album for free download.

This afternoon while in his Manhattan offices, employees say that 50 Cent was listening to Fat Joe's new album, J.O.S.E. 2 when all the sudden, he collapsed! An ambulance was called, and by the time they arrived, 50 Cent regained consciousness and was complaining of blurred vision and a severe migraine. 50 Cent was rushed to Mt. Sinai hospital at 4:26 pm. Doctors say after performing a Cat Scan and EKG there seems to be some damage to his auditory cortex, which is the region of the brain that is responsible for processing sound. (This Is 50)
    50's partner is rhymes Tony Yayo also participated in the stunt via Twitter.

'On my way to the hospital," he wrote Monday afternoon. "Keep 50 in ya'll prayers. Let's see him thru this. 50 rushed to the hospital here are the details." (Tony Yayo's Twitter)
    The Terror Squad leader recently called out 50 Cent's street credibility and questioned the rapper's silence since last year's jewelery snatching in Africa

lmao fat joe's new album probably sucks
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Haha 50 makes me laugh. Still hoping for BISD.

Comment

Fat Joe, he thinks he is street and a G but he is the total opposite.

He's no where near in 50's league
        As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

they both suck

Comment

50 just loves to fuck with peoples minds. and it worked did you see how pissed joe was lol.

Comment

Originally posted by makavelithadon View Post
              50 just loves to fuck with peoples minds. and it worked did you see how pissed joe was lol.
              thats what is always funny
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
                they both suck
                couldn't agree with u more ! they both need 2 put their 2pac cd in the player
                and hear whats real rap music about !

Comment

Haha Classic 50 loved that stunt.Haha I could picture this, 50 always messing with people.

Comment

lol , seriously if that is the case , then 50 needs to bump some origianal 2pac tracks which would soothe and comfort the mumbling clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                      lmao fat joe's new album probably sucks
                      lmao thats the point, hes sayin that its soo bad it hurt his hearin abilities, about joe's new album, i prob. wont listen to it
                      Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X