Rick Ross & The Game Diss 50 & G-Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Ross & The Game Diss 50 & G-Unit

Over the past week, rappers The Game and Rick Ross have had a lot to say regarding fellow rappers 50 Cent and G-Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.

At a concert in California Game didn’t hold back, he repeatedly shared his distaste for 50 Cent by yelling “Fuck 50 Cent” at the crowd.

Miami rapper Rick Ross continued the 50 Cent, G-Unit taunting in a recent video that was released. In the video, Rick Ross calls out Lloyd Banks for signing to Amalgam Digital and hints at a gay sex tape.

“Niggas go from double platinum, I just heard he [Lloyd Banks] signed a deal with Amalgam Digital…It's sad, imagine what Tony Yayo life really like. That boy can't afford that $20 coke habit. He's finished. I bought Hunger For More, if the music was still that good, I'd buy it…but ever since 50 put out the gay tape all his confidence went out the window,” said Rick Ross.

In other Rick Ross news, he has just sold over two million copies of his albums. News of Ross’ accomplishment was spread via a Tweet made by DJ Khaled.

In his Tweet, Khaled congratulated Ross and attached a picture of Ross holding a plaque made in honor of this latest feat.

we all know 50 is wack

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X