50 Cent Spends $20K Weekly For Security, "My Home Is Surrounded By Cameras"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Spends $20K Weekly For Security, "My Home Is Surrounded By Cameras"

G-Unit leader 50 Cent recently spoke on the emphasis he places on security and said he invests $20,000 a week to protect himself.

50 also said the amped protection allows him to lessen the amount of lawsuits filed his way.

"I spend $20,000 a week on security," he said. "My home is surrounded by cameras. I need surveillance not only to look out for me but also to protect me." That $1.6 million annual bill for security may be burning a hole in 50 Cent's pocket, but he is adamant it is absolutely necessary. "You get all these crazy lawsuits and I need cameras to check on things," he said. (Prefix Mag)
    In addition to offering tips with his new business book The 50th Law, Fif also described the advice he gives Hollywood stars like Robert De Niro.

"Robert De Niro asks me for business advice. I worked with him and Al Pacino on Righteous Kill and that was a big deal for me. These guys are heroes. Robert doesn't see me like a lot of other people see me. He seems me as a businessman and he asks me for advice and has respect for my opinion." (Entertainment Daily)
    Despite landing a No. 1 spot on Forbes' Hip-Hop Cash Kings last year, 50 placed fourth best to Jay-Z, Diddy and Kanye West for 2009.

Hova raked in a reported $35 million starting in June 2008, from touring and other business ventures. Although his earnings were down substantially from last year's $85 million, he still managed to edge out fellow mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs, who came in at No. 2, with $30 million. Third place went to Kanye West with a respectable $25 million, earned through profits from his '808's and Heartbreaks' album and 'Glow In The Dark' tour. 50 Cent landed at No. 4 with approximately $20 million, a steep drop from $100 million in 2007. (The Boom Box)
    He later shared his reaction to being placed as fourth.

"I'm on deck," 50 said in an interview. "I'm loaded. Call me 'four' this year, and then you call me 'one' next year, because I'm really preparing for my cycle. They're fine...What kind of person would be upset at what position they fall when they're on the Forbes list. That person would be a complete idiot. Ask me to show you a person who's happy, and I'll show you someone who's content. And if you ask me to show you a guy who's piss-poor with really nice things around him, I'll show you the guy that's on that list that's worried about being number one. And [the person] won't stay there, trust me." (XXLMag)

I know he has legitimate needs for security, but I hate him anyways:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCwqD8eXotU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCwqD8eXotU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    It make homos game at females.

Comment

hes scared to get shot again, next time the person will make sure to finish him off
      Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

bodyguards arent the same as cameras
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

^who watches the cameras? themselves
          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...