50 Cent Talks About what Rappers He Would Love to Punch in the Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Talks About what Rappers He Would Love to Punch in the Face

50 Cent stops by Hot 937 and talks to the On-Air Idiots about what rappers he would love to punch in the face, how Khaled is throwing bricks, and shows us what he would do to Def Jam if he was in charge by throwing things all over the office!

lol, he is so borin, his songs are crap, he is finished imo

Comment

thats one mans opinion.. i happen to find him very entertaining and funny as fuck.. plus before i self destruct is a fuckin land mine.. that shits dope it aint left the cd player yet

Comment

^^ support

for all i care he can go and punch em... i mean, he can do it and he has enough money to go settle in court, punch em again and settle in court again.

rich fiddy is a man who gets bored easily, on a constant need to piss someone off lol

Comment

He can puch whoever he want. I don't care

Comment

50 and Suge should get together for a reality show, them two are grade A entertainers with the bullshit that comes out of their mouths, they both crack me up.

Comment

i dont think 50 needs to worry about punching or attacking anyone.. he already has his money and is doing it big.. but even with that said... i think people still do like it when he goes after people.. and some of the stuff he says i find very funny.. cuz most of the time hes just messing around making fun of them as if there nothing.. lol... i like alot of artists that he has beef with but overall i still think 50 is great... i used to hate on him just cuz i didnt like that he was goin after everyone and his music wasnt really even that good... compared to GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN... but as he explained in the video.. a lot of people think that way.. and he is right by saying that it will be extremely difficult to top that album..

Comment

lol, hes a funny mithafucka, and while i ain keen on anything he did after grodt, gotta respect his hustle, plus he is very funny
                Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X