Nas Seeks To Block Kelis Support Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas Seeks To Block Kelis Support Payments

Despite making public appearances together in the past month, Queens rapper Nas’ divorce from his estranged wife R&B singer Kelis continues on.

According to TMZ.com, Nas lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan filed court papers today (November 2), seeking to block Kelis’ request for $72,728 a month in spousal support.

Nas had been ordered to pay Kelis $44,000 in child support payments in addition to a one-time payment of $45,000 to pay Rogers' attorney fees and for a forensic accountant.

In August, Kelis’ attorney Laura Wasser filed a motion seeking to increase amount to $72,728 in income based on the $240,000 the rapper earns per-month.

She also seeks $17,225 a month in child support, $72,728 in spousal support, $29,522 in back child support and finally, retro spousal support in the amount of $281,571.

Kelis gave birth to their Knight in July of 2009. After six years of marriage, she filed for divorce from Nas in April, citing irreconcilable differences.

In September, the pair were seen together at New York hotspot Marquee and other events, sparking rumors that the reconciliation might be possible.

In October, the IRS filed a lien against Nas, because the rapper owes $2,584,206.31 to the government for unpaid taxes on income earned throughout 2006 and 2007.

Note: is it me or is it that most rappers don't pay taxes lol? And thats along of money.

She also seeks $17,225 a month in child support
    What the fuck is that child eating and wearing that justifies $17,225 a month!!!? coming up i lived off less than that a fucking year and had brothers and sisters too, Nas needs to kick the shit out of kelis for being a greedy cunt.

Comment

"? coming up i lived off less than that a fucking year"

I think I probably lived off less than that my entire goddamn childhood. wtf.
      It make homos game at females.

Comment

wow, really don't know what to say...

greedy bitch. Getting all that cash for doing nothing - omg how will she ever live on?

cant stand her, i wanna shit in her milkshake, then mine will be better than hers, dam right.

Comment

anyone can tell me when Nas and Damian Marley album will finally be out?

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
            What the fuck is that child eating and wearing that justifies $17,225 a month!!!? coming up i lived off less than that a fucking year and had brothers and sisters too, Nas needs to kick the shit out of kelis for being a greedy cunt.
            exactly, my dad payed 60 bucks a week for me, and we got y perfectly well, fuck that hoe. She just wants to get paid.
            Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

"Kelis said her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
              Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm"

50 Cent.... love that line

Never liked that Kelis, what a money hungry hore!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X