• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron getting dunked on

Here it is.

LeBron James Gets Dunked On Video

cant see the video looked it up on youtube
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI79jPr4ZNo]YouTube - Video of LeBron James Getting Dunked On[/ame]
    you can barely see it
    this was such a waste of time
    its horrible q and the dunk is even that good
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

its not really a big deal....its just that nike is shitting their pants....he got dunked on, so what!

Comment

lol every nba player gets dunked on at some point, its the fact that lebron and/or nike tried so hard to hide the tapes, thats the bitch move....

Comment

lol he got dunked on, but was lebron taking the game seriously?
          i dont think anyone asked him that..
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Nothing more than a slow rotation. They way they acted, I was expecting something similar to this:

Comment

2 bad vince is a fag, lol.....i'd like to see him do that too shaq or someone.....everyone knows european centres r all finesse, they r soft

Comment

I don't think it's as bad as everybody made it seem to be, I thought it was gonna be something major by the way people be talking.

Comment

I dont even know what the big deal is. Lebron wasnt even close to the play. and even if he did get dunked on who cares. this is something that the fuckin and 1 crew would orgasm about. must i say street ball is shit and will never be compared to real basketball

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X