Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk... that tna sting thing was genius and was definitely a bichoff thing... at one time.. the whole wrestling fan world was thinking that wwe promo was for sting... whether that was the wwe's intention or not?.. prolly not.. because they knew if they delivered anything less then sting (including the undertaker) it would be a huge let down... thats why on the next promos after the initial one they had to make it pretty clear that it was the undertaker so that people wouldnt be booing or silent when he returned....

so now tna puts out the there promo which is basically saying "no sting is not in the wwe... hes right here in tna" taking a jab at the whole thing.... i think its great...

Comment

yeah but tna still sucks, they try waaay too hard! First thing they gotta do is fire vince russo and then take the show on the road.

Comment

^ i agree.....how Russo still has a job is beyond me. and they definitely need to take it on the road. it sounds like 47 people are in the audience, kills it for me.

Comment

i had a dream that john cena turned heel, yes i actually dreamed about that, lol. Hopefully The Rock makes an appearance tonight...lets see what happens

Comment

WWE has confirmed that the Rock will be on Raw tonight (Feb 28th)answering John Cena's comments..... See what happens people!

Comment

great cant wait for rock hopefull of a face to face
              sigpic

Comment

looking forward to john cena getting dissed tonight, lol

Comment

rock ripped apart john cena again this beef is gonna go on for awhile.

Comment

Stone Cold returns next week, the show is going to blow up through the ratings as soon as the glass breaks its on. I want to see him stun Gay Cena.

Comment

stone cold coming back is good, as long as he can be himself and not be held back due to the pg rating. I want him to stun michael cole, that guy is annoying beyond belief!

Comment

The crowd was dead when they showed The Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Persona View Post
                          The crowd was dead when they showed The Rock.
                          They were watching a screen. Were you going crazy at home?

Comment

didnt have the same effect, he has to be there in the flesh. Hopefully in two weeks he will return, assuming cena disses him again.

Comment

^^HaHa, should of been more clear, everytime there is a pre-recorded act the crowd seem to be so dead. not even fun to watch, I hope the rock will be live during the following weeks.

Comment

yeah, but i kind of felt he wouldnt be there, i mean its buffalo new york lol. He will only show up at the bigger markets like cali, miami, new york city, atl,etc..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X