The Walking Dead Renewed for Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Renewed for Season 3

No shock here, given how strong the ratings are, but just two weeks after Season 2 debuted, AMC has renewed The Walking Dead for Season 3. The series was already a success last year during its brief six-episode Season 1 run on AMC, and returned to excellent ratings last week, boasting the best numbers ever for a drama series on basic cable.

"Today we are pleased to announce that the 'dead' shall live as we proudly renew The Walking Dead for a third season on AMC and, globally, with our terrific partners at Fox International Channels," said Charlie Collier, AMC's President. "We are thankful for everyone's contribution in front of and behind the camera as we continue to make The Walking Dead a unique television experience. And, we are so proud as it continues to set viewership records around the world."

fuck yes, i love the programme, it never dissapoints

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Cool... as long as they keep the storyline strong enough...!!

Comment

But what they will change?

Comment

Nice, i suppose story is going to be based on the comic books. Lots of shit happened there that they still didnt show

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
            Nice, i suppose story is going to be based on the comic books. Lots of shit happened there that they still didnt show
            The creator of the comics is an executive producer on the show, and they're intentionally doing things different than in the comics.

Comment

the second episode dissapointed me .... it was a lil bit boring ...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
                The creator of the comics is an executive producer on the show, and they're intentionally doing things different than in the comics.
                Nice, never knew that, i prefer the comics tho by far.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X