The Walking Dead Season 2: Sneak Peak at Episode 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Season 2: Sneak Peak at Episode 9

Did you guys catch last night episode of The Walking Dead? I’m sure you did, and I’ve heard it was absolutely killer! So, I’m pretty sure you are all amped to see episode 9, right? Well guys, I’ve got you covered, AMC have just unleashed a sneak peak clip for episode 9 and you can watch that one below.

“In this latest season of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” TV series, the survivors arrive at Hershel’s Farm, where we will meet Hershel Greene (Scott Wilson), a vet (as in a veterinarian); his daughter, Maggie (Lauren Cohan); and Otis (Pruitt Taylor Vince), the middle-aged ranch foreman who’s such a sweetheart that he all but loses it when he accidentally shoots a fellow survivor. The new cast members join series regulars Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes, Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes, Jon Bernthal as Shane Walsh, Laurie Holden as Andrea, Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale, Steven Yeun as Glenn, and Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes.”

“Andrea critiques Shane’s methods of getting what he wants in this sneak peek from episode 209. Don’t miss the new episode on Feb 19 at 9/8c.”

I'm now about 2 watch it in about 5secs, VLC player is now loading lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
      I'm now about 2 watch it in about 5secs, VLC player is now loading lol
      Nice i actually haven't watched it yet myself will probably do so within the next hour

Comment

It's a dope episode, loved it..!! Won't say anything about it tho, as some probably won't have seen it yet

Comment

yesterday was the premiere of second part of season 2 here in germany. I love the walking dead . Can wait to see episode 9, trailer looks awesome

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X