Anyone LOVE South Park? Like Me!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone LOVE South Park? Like Me!?

I LOVE The Show Been Watchin since I was about 12, Anyone else love it?

yes.. been a big fan since i was little... i dont agree with the direction of the writing over the last couple years but its still good overall... nothing compares to the first few seasons though!!

Comment

Stan: Yeah. What's there to hate about rainbows?

Cartman: Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in, and crawl up your leg, and start biting the inside of your ass,
      and you'll be all like, "Hey. Get out of my ass you stupid rainbows."

Stan: Cartman, what the hell are you talking about?

Cartman: I'm talking about rainbows. I hate those friggin' things.

Kyle: Rainbows are those little arches of color that show up during a rainstorm.

Cartman: Oh. RainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those. Those are cool.

Probably the best thing ever said in the history since words were invented. ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
        Probably the best thing ever said in the history since words were invented. ROFL
        what episode's that from? the cartman & kyle convo.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
          what episode's that from? the cartman & kyle convo.
          I have no idea. There's too many episodes so it just mushes together. I did a quick google though and "Weight Gain 4000" is what came up when I typed in part of the quote.

Comment

yea.. its the cathy lee gifford one.. lol..

Comment

I love that episode were cartman is singing california love LOL............

Comment

my best friend is a pretty hard-core fan of it. my attraction towards it died down once I watched that episode about the gay biker that was having rat crawl up his asshole and into his intestines and shit. the word "butt" and "asshole" and "poop" are just mentioned too often in South Park IMHO, lol.

I personally love American Dad and Family Guy. Don't care much for Cleveland Show or any of that other new gay shit like "Napoleon Dynomite" or whatever the gay one was before that where the kid had 2 gay guys as his parents.....

Comment

i have always been a fan of south park since the very first episode still watch it cant wait till it starts on march 14th

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                    yes.. been a big fan since i was little... i dont agree with the direction of the writing over the last couple years but its still good overall... nothing compares to the first few seasons though!!

Comment

one of the best serie of all time

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X