South Park Season 15 Comes to Blu-ray This Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Season 15 Comes to Blu-ray This Spring

Comedy Central Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution have announced that they will bring South Park: The Complete Fifteenth Season to DVD and Blu-ray on March 27, 2012.

This hilarious collection will boast all fourteen episodes from the season. Extras are slated to include "6 Days to Air: Behind the Scenes of 'City Sushi,'" mini-commentaries by creators South Park creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, as well as never-before-seen deleted scenes. The show will be presented in its original aspect ratio of 1.78:1. Audio will be mixed in 5.1 Dolby TrueHD. As with previous sets, this season will be presented uncensored.

Here's a look at the disc art for this release, as well as a clip from this season:

This is very glad news for me. Its my favorite anime series and I love to watch it in Blu-ray....Thanks

Watch 7th Heaven Episodes , Watch Doctor Who Episodes

Comment

This is good news got 11 and 12 on bluray but why now 13 and 14 releases?
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X