Preview of The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale

I’m unsure as to what took place in last night’s episode of The Walking Dead, but, people are talking and things seem to be heating up. So, are you ready for the season finale? Brace yourselves, as we have a short preview of Episode 13 “Beside the Dying Fire” courtesy of AMC, check it out below.

“In this latest season of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” TV series, the survivors arrive at Hershel’s Farm, where we will meet Hershel Greene (Scott Wilson), a vet (as in a veterinarian); his daughter, Maggie (Lauren Cohan); and Otis (Pruitt Taylor Vince), the middle-aged ranch foreman who’s such a sweetheart that he all but loses it when he accidentally shoots a fellow survivor. The new cast members join series regulars Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes, Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes, Jon Bernthal as Shane Walsh, Laurie Holden as Andrea, Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale, Steven Yeun as Glenn, and Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes.”

Rick has eliminated Shane, but there’s a much larger problem on the horizon. Don’t miss the shocking season finale Sun., Mar. 18 at 9/8c.

OOOOHHHH MY FUCKING GOD, ZOMBIE'S EVERYWHERE..!! This shit is mustard atm, loving every episode

roll on sunday, well monday for me in the uk for this....

Comment

My body is ready, and Sunday can't come soon enough. Shit better fucking go down!

Comment

Last nights episode was nothing short of EPIC!!!!!!!! Holy shit Sunday can't come fast enough. I'm betting that after this episode only Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, T-Dog (Maybe) Andrea, and maybe Hershal will be alive.. For sure that bald lady is a goner..

Comment

Ahhhh shit, i just started watching the second part of the second season last night, fucking awesome, simply cant wait to watch the rest tonight and cant wait for next sunday. I wish the seasons would be a little longer tho

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
            Ahhhh shit, i just started watching the second part of the second season last night, fucking awesome, simply cant wait to watch the rest tonight and cant wait for next sunday. I wish the seasons would be a little longer tho
            Season 3 will be 16 eps next year they confirmed so at least we will get 3 more eps

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              Season 3 will be 16 eps next year they confirmed so at least we will get 3 more eps
              Next year? Please let that be a typo. I was hoping it would start up in October like this season. I can't wait any longer than that

Comment

Originally posted by soldier4death View Post
                Next year? Please let that be a typo. I was hoping it would start up in October like this season. I can't wait any longer than that
                Yea i don't think it will be next year hopefully they are filming season 3 as we speak and will go with the new season in Oct as it gives them 7 months roughly to produce

Comment

Next season, not next year. Hopefully they don't do that mid season hiatus bull shit again. I fucking hate that. Superb show though

Comment

I still never watched a single episode
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

^^You should

Fuck next year lol, i hope it's like in october.

Comment

Originally posted by Đuka View Post
                        I still never watched a single episode
                        You definitely should check it out duka its a great show

Comment

shit episode is going to fucking rock!

damn just saw EP 12 what an episode was that. This trailer wants me to see more!

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                            shit episode is going to fucking rock!

damn just saw EP 12 what an episode was that. This trailer wants me to see more!
                            You took ya damn time but yeah man its all getting hyped up for the finale... cant come quick enough

Comment

The last two episodes i had goosebumps all over, especially when dale found that cow and then turned back

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X